Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Huh?

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i dont wanna report thsi as a bug cuz im nawt suer if its a reel bug. i was pwng a forum whne i had 2 refresh. but insted of takn me 2 teh list of threds i ended up at teh beging. i figurd i had just ben screwd out of a visit but wasnt worrid cuz i haev lots rite now. but thne after i finishd pwng teh forum, my news sed i pwnd it twise. dos thsi sownd liek a bug 2 u guys? shuld i report it or just keep whorng?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

you refreshed after killing the very last thread. just remember that if you get the “you will have # visits after your first move” that the game means it.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Velveteen Posted:

you refreshed after killing the very last thread. just remember that if you get the “you will have # visits after your first move” that the game means it.

tanx 4 anserng. i thot thta mite b it, but i wantd 2 maek sur.Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

please note this is not a role playing forum when you decide whether or not to type like a camwhore.

[/minimod]

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 04/14/2008 1:27PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!