Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay howstuffbreaks - bad re-re grinder :(

ImaGhost

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

oops

ImaGhost edited this message on 04/14/2008 2:02AM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

so obviously ET took my suggestion to make howstuffbreaks a re-re grinder. (maybe)

unfortunately instead of an extended jojos its an extended rice-rice baby – which anyone whos grinded a re-re to level 6 knows, its basically undoable until level 6 – when HOMO becomes viable.

so howstuffbreaks will never be used. to be effective it either needs half the pwnage it currently has, or half the damage it delivers.

just my input.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just tested it with my cheater emo kid alt and I was disappointed. Way too many repeat posts in the same threads. I was also surprised by the amount of threads to beat the forum. Maybe this would be better for re’s if there were half as many threads to pwn? If that’s what V is suggesting, I concur.

Also, the posts weren’t as funny as I thought they were going to be. Maybe it’s because I participated for the first time this time and was expecting more lulz, but it was kinda meh. OTOH, I realize that it’s all just scenery and set dressing and when actually playing in the other forums I don’t pay as much attention to it, being more focused on the fight mechanics.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

the number of threads is good, the more threads the more cred. the problem is a re-re can’t do it if they hit for 6’s and 7s and take 5-6 shots to kill a thread (before you have anything from the furry animal line)

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, you’re right. I didn’t think about that aspect. So, lots of threads, but with around 15 – 20 pt. pwn value each? Or more like 12 – 15?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!