Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wanna Cyber? My big male reproductive organ

H4xx012

Avatar: 212319 2022-11-08 10:01:49 +0000

[Teh male reproductive organmonglerz]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Hey I thought I may post here about my big schlong to embarbum such ****ing whiny pussies like you. Yes YOU, ****s!

My male reproductive organ is white, I am a white dude living in a trailer. This makes me better than you. It must really hurt to be you. I can’t feel a difference between your ****ing face and a **** I just dumped down my outhouse.

So, at this point you must wonder how big is my male reproductive organ? I tell ya, your mom will probably better describe it than me, but let me try. It is ****ing huge. Think 10 incher realm. Yes. I am a big guy 4 you, ****s. I **** everything – moms, dudes, ****es, goats. Whatever. If I was from Alabama I would probably **** my uncle and my sister too.

Yeah, so if you wanna hang out with a big male reproductive organ dude like me, reply to this post promptly. Oh man, I think I have to COOOM right now. Oh yeah! Log in to see images!

[H4xx012]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!