Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Srs Bsns Shallow Grave

AlolanPersian

Avatar: 279865 2022-02-10 01:54:13 +0000

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

:spoilers for episode 3 down below, you’ve been warned:

I have been on ForumWarz since right around the beginning, on old emails that’ve since been hacked or lost. However with the absolute tidal wave of real world troubles that has only grown since Covid-19, I found myself wanting to return to this time capsule of internet ****ery. I was able to dredge up an old log in and finally get through episodes 2 and 3, almost everything worked, certain flash issues popped up but I’d been able to make it work. I bought some BP so I could shoot my wad with 69 forum visits and finally finish the story. I ground levels for the Sentrillion boss thread, and had my final sTalk with Shallow. Because Flash is retired and the final act requires flash10 I was unable to find a way to cirgreat timesvent the black box of death this time around.

I was initially so mad because I just wanted that end screen and to close the chapter on a multiyear journey. But, I think I’m okay with this ending to my play though. Is the writing a bit dated, sure. Some of the jokes don’t land like they once did, but I still enjoyed Shallow, I still enjoyed what was left. Knowing that my final act was to put the nail in the coffin of the entity that sent me on my way and taught me what I know; I’m okay letting Shallow slumber lost in in the depths of the net.

This post is meant as a bit of a eulogy since EvilTrout hasn’t posted since 2017 and the game seems to be getting rough around the edges. It is however 100% a thank you to the Staff for keeping this going for as long as it has and creating episodes 2-3. It’s been great, and don’t worry i’m gifting off the rest of my BP to someone at random.

World Revolv-
ing

Avatar: 286766 2022-03-30 02:07:49 +0000

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

I would be content for this to be the final thread that ever comes out of this place. It has been a long journey, and ending the story at a malfunctioning flash player seems fitting considering this game. And what a journey it was. If you are reading this, I hope you have a nice day. Enjoy this game while its domain is still active. And like I said, what a journey, what a trip, what a time. And to end it all here is perfectly fine. So long, Forumwarz.

P.S. gib meh bp Log in to see images!

ROBOREVENGE

Avatar: 60646 2010-02-27 18:09:00 -0500

[Teh Klan of Pwnt]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hell yeah.

I luckily remembered my old e-mail and pbumword combo last night, and I got my account back.

Had a blast playing this. Kinda want to roll a new character and replay it.

Good times!

ROBOREVENGE edited this message on 05/12/2022 4:06PM

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

didn’t read shut up and die

Professor Fa-
lken

Avatar: 81434 2009-10-14 08:47:28 -0400

[team awesome face]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’ve nothing to add, just posting in the newest active thread because I’m shocked anyone still logs on

Wonder if the game’s content is preserved anywhere (did anyone ever do a Let’s Play? probably not) because it’s honestly a very cool time capsule of like late 2000s internet culture

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

there are flash browsers made for this kind of thing

decided to get my peens finally to shove jayzjay down a rank, never bothered playing since I saw all of it during testing

game sux bye

Johnny Mac edited this message on 08/14/2022 10:08PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

AlolanPersian Posted:

:spoilers for episode 3 down below, you’ve been warned:

I have been on ForumWarz since right around the beginning, on old emails that’ve since been hacked or lost. However with the absolute tidal wave of real world troubles that has only grown since Covid-19, I found myself wanting to return to this time capsule of internet ****ery. I was able to dredge up an old log in and finally get through episodes 2 and 3, almost everything worked, certain flash issues popped up but I’d been able to make it work. I bought some BP so I could shoot my wad with 69 forum visits and finally finish the story. I ground levels for the Sentrillion boss thread, and had my final sTalk with Shallow. Because Flash is retired and the final act requires flash10 I was unable to find a way to cirgreat timesvent the black box of death this time around.

I was initially so mad because I just wanted that end screen and to close the chapter on a multiyear journey. But, I think I’m okay with this ending to my play though. Is the writing a bit dated, sure. Some of the jokes don’t land like they once did, but I still enjoyed Shallow, I still enjoyed what was left. Knowing that my final act was to put the nail in the coffin of the entity that sent me on my way and taught me what I know; I’m okay letting Shallow slumber lost in in the depths of the net.

This post is meant as a bit of a eulogy since EvilTrout hasn’t posted since 2017 and the game seems to be getting rough around the edges. It is however 100% a thank you to the Staff for keeping this going for as long as it has and creating episodes 2-3. It’s been great, and don’t worry i’m gifting off the rest of my BP to someone at random.

Good news. As of now Flash is no longer required to play the game. I’ve converted all the flash bits to HTML 5 (Well, except for the The **** hit the Fan mini game, which was too complicated. In that case I added a flash emulator.)

Still updating this game after 15 years!!!

iRAWR2

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Evil Trout Posted:

Good news. As of now Flash is no longer required to play the game. I’ve converted all the flash bits to HTML 5 (Well, except for the The **** hit the Fan mini game, which was too complicated. In that case I added a flash emulator.)

Thank you. Now I can fully immerse myself in the Forumwarps experience.

I think there’s an issue with Tubmails that contain both audio *and* a gift, such as the tubmail you get from Reilly O’Bill after the horrid sexting act. I can’t click to receive the gift. Haven’t tested it on other browsers, so maybe it’s just specific to Safari.

Overall it’s cool to see how well the game has held up. Kind of weird that a lot of the “satire” of this game is now just real-life political reality Log in to see images!

iRAWR2 edited this message on 05/01/2023 9:18PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

iRAWR2 Posted:

Thank you. Now I can fully immerse myself in the Forumwarps experience.

I think there’s an issue with Tubmails that contain both audio *and* a gift, such as the tubmail you get from Reilly O’Bill after the horrid sexting act. I can’t click to receive the gift. Haven’t tested it on other browsers, so maybe it’s just specific to Safari.

Overall it’s cool to see how well the game has held up. Kind of weird that a lot of the “satire” of this game is now just real-life political reality Log in to see images!

Thanks! Yeah I think if we knew the way the political landscape was gonna go we would have made the game much more ridiculous.

I think I’ve fixed that bug with the attachments, thanks for reporting it.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Evil Trout Posted:

iRAWR2

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Evil Trout Posted:

Thanks! Yeah I think if we knew the way the political landscape was gonna go we would have made the game much more ridiculous.

I think I’ve fixed that bug with the attachments, thanks for reporting it.

Can I get an e-peen for that? Log in to see images!

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Waow!!!

Also hi guys.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I appreciate this site going onward through time like an honestly sturdy fossil of a bygone time ( that I’m about to start the third act of a decade later ) and applaud Evil Trout’s dedication.

bobdisgea Posted:

didn’t read shut up and die

especially since he didn’t kill it after this post which would gave also been the perfect capstone

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Evil Trout Posted:

April fools challenge 2024 please

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!