Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs I ****ING LOVE AMERICA

chrishallett-

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Multipost! **** yeah!

Seriously, America wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for all the ****TARDS who live there.

chrishallett-

Level 5 Troll

Steve Irwin was stupid, loud-mouthed, obnoxious and moderately very special – that’s an American by definition, so we don’t claim him as one of ours. He was so much more sucessful in America than here…

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

chrishallett83 Posted:

Steve Irwin was stupid, loud-mouthed, obnoxious and moderately very special – that’s an American by definition, so we don’t claim him as one of ours. He was so much more sucessful in America than here…

Still; point stands. Besides…I have to be stereotypical in defending America by completely avoiding your argument and repeating the same thing over and over. Hooray for progress and freedom. -_-

Don’t worry…I dislike America probably half as much as you do…the other half I can make up for with apathy and disapproval of what we’re doing.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

compared to the rest of the world, americans and austrailians are a lot alike really

probably because we have so much space to express ourselves

ask a european what he thinks of austrailians and americans and he will most likely say loud, wild and rowdy

ask an austrailian or american what he thinks of europeans and he will most likely say uptight and boring

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

French Existentialism FTW!

blacker than the blackest blackness times infinity

Soulbuorne

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

This reminds me of elsewhere….German based game, us server forums, several canadian and Australian fanatics(some more than others) arguing about the countries…Canadian fanatics are kinda scary when you do minor insults to Canada. Yes, they were minor at best(or worst, depending on PoV).

Some of us seek knowledge for knowledge’s sake. Many are they who claim, but few are they who do. All people can follow the path, no matter the intelligence, no matter the person.

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

chrishallett83 Posted:

Multipost! **** yeah!

Seriously, America wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for all the ****TARDS who live there.

There are plenty of ****tards that live here. We call them “immigrants”.

Suck it

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NATIVE AMERICAN HERE.

YOU ARE ALL ****ING IMMIGRANT fabulous personS.

REGARDS

– Lone wolf sits under tree.

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

BTW, have you re-res worked out the difference between Great Britain and England yet?

belms

EmoBot 5000 edited this message on 04/18/2008 2:14AM

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Molor Posted:

NATIVE AMERICAN HERE.

White Anglo here. Sorry for the mbumive, ungodly pwnage we laid upon you tree loving ****s. Now go eat some buffalo, or bison or what the **** ever.

How.

Suck it

frootloop

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

You all syck Donkey male reproductive organs…Huge Overweigh American Donkey male reproductive organSA!

BoBTheUnDead-
Fish

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

“You didn’t save the Brits in WW2, they were already turning the tide against the Chermans, if the Japs hadn’t bombed you your chicken-**** arses wouldn’t have been involved at all.”

WRONG!

The British would have been speaking german for 20 years by now if not for America.

America had the what the Brit’s didn’t. A huge supply chain, and major economical resources to draw on.

Why else would Germany need the wolf pack’s of submarines in the Atlantic.

Oh I know, to have a tea party. Dur.

Or maybe because we kept up a constant stream of transports headed to Britian with supplies, from the beginning of WW2.

Yeah, we did get screwed over on the Japanese end. It wasn’t from lack of wanting to fight. If you want to talk about chicken ****s, go talk to the Canadians. All those ****tards know how to do is smoke pot and rant about hockey.

Pearl Harbor is what finally forced our hand.

Some speculate that Pearl was allowed to be attacked for this very reason. Why else would everything BUT our Carriers be left behind in the harbor. Hmm. Probably to save the most valuable bumets, and leave the rest of the fleet behind to make it an enticing enough target for the Japanesse to follow through with the attack.

America may be a ****hole sometimes. But you bunch of pussies always come running to us when **** has to be dealt with.

So **** off you wankers.

BoBTheUnDeadFish edited this message on 04/18/2008 10:37AM

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Thank you for learning the name of my country. Wasn’t hard, was it?

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Cheekflapper

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

if america takes care of it’s own than how come nobody will fix my rabbit??? i lurv my wabbit. it takes casre of me good!!! even bettr than my BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cuz I rub one out on my cam dont mean I cant think!!!!!!!!!!1!

my nu bf wont let me doit for $ nemore

chrishallett-

Level 5 Troll

“America may be a ****hole sometimes. But you bunch of pussies always come running to us when **** has to be dealt with.”

Oh, so that’s why America needs our (and the UK’s) small squads of special forces operatives to ‘soften up’ places like Afghanistan and Iraq for MONTHS before you even dare to invade with your 200,000 troops and billions of dollars worth of air support. WE had to disrupt their communications, disable most of their sensory technologies and take out their major supply operations before you pussies would cross the border.

It seems you ****ers are the ones who come running to US when you need help, to save your arses from the camel jockeys, or to gain UN approval for one of these wars you start and then can’t finish… How is your win/loss record since WW2?

Korea = FAIL

Vietnam = FAIL

Iraq = FAIL

Afghanistan = FAIL

Iraq 2 = FAIL

You should read a book called “Bravo Two Zero”, by Andy McNab, he’s an ex-SAS soldier who was in the middle east clearing the way for the US. Don’t worry, it’s not an America-bashing book so it won’t make you cry and hug your teddy-bear, it’s sort of like a de-breifing of his mssion, and it’s ****ing fascinating. And it shows just how hard those ****ers are.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

chrishallett83 Posted:

”America may be a ****hole sometimes. But you bunch of pussies always come running to us when **** has to be dealt with.”

Oh, so that’s why America needs our (and the UK’s) small squads of special forces operatives to ‘soften up’ places like Afghanistan and Iraq for MONTHS before you even dare to invade with your 200,000 troops and billions of dollars worth of air support. WE had to disrupt their communications, disable most of their sensory technologies and take out their major supply operations before you pussies would cross the border.

It seems you ****ers are the ones who come running to US when you need help, to save your arses from the camel jockeys, or to gain UN approval for one of these wars you start and then can’t finish… How is your win/loss record since WW2?

Korea = FAIL

Vietnam = FAIL

Iraq = FAIL

Afghanistan = FAIL

Iraq 2 = FAIL

You should read a book called “Bravo Two Zero”, by Andy McNab, he’s an ex-SAS soldier who was in the middle east clearing the way for the US. Don’t worry, it’s not an America-bashing book so it won’t make you cry and hug your teddy-bear, it’s sort of like a de-breifing of his mssion, and it’s ****ing fascinating. And it shows just how hard those ****ers are.

cannon fodder

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

chrishallett83 Posted:

How is your win/loss record since WW2?

Korea = FAIL

Vietnam = FAIL

Iraq = FAIL

Afghanistan = FAIL

Iraq 2 = FAIL

You should read a book called “Bravo Two Zero”, by Andy McNab,

You should read a book called “Shut the **** Up and Mind Your Own Business Ya ****tard (Or At Least Get Your Facts Straight)” by Me

Korea: America’s intervention halted the communist movement into South Korea. If not for our involvement, The democracy that is South Korea would be no more. That’s a WIN in my book.

Iraq (1): Our stated goal was to protect Kuwait against an invasion from Iraq. There was never an intent to enter Iraq and kill / overthrow Saddam Hussein. WIN

Afghanistan: The stated purpose of the invasion was to capture Osama bin Laden, destroy al-Qaeda, and remove the Taliban regime which had provided support and safe harbor to al-Qaeda. While bin Laden is still unaccounted for, his presence has been diminished to such an extent that his capture is inconsequential. Al-Qaeda is basically a non-factor in Afghanistan now and the Taliban regime has very little power. The Afghani people fight along side of the Americans now. Sounds like a WIN to me, ****tard.

Iraq (2): While it is still a war in progress, the outcome is somewhat ambigious, but it must be stated that Hussein is out of power, democratic elections have taken place and the majority of Iraqis fight the insurgents to gain the freedom and democracy they so desire. Again, anything can happen so the term of FAIL or WIN can hardly be used, the term “successful” can be.

Now, go **** yourself.

Suck it

StudmuffinXV

[Board of Directors]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

blanksuspect Posted:

THAT FLAG IS FAIL.

StudmuffinXV edited this message on 04/22/2008 9:11PM

www.lost.eu/ad9d

Almar Zamasee

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

StudmuffinXV Posted:

THAT FLAG IS FAIL.

is teh suck, France is gay.

LOLAIDS

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LOL ‘MERICA

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!