Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns FWFocus Exclusive: Trump on Mexico and More

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

Good evening and thank you for joining us. Tonight on FWFocus I’ll be talking to presidential candidate Donald Trump about his campaign, his controversial comments, and maybe we’ll get a little insight into what exactly…makes him tick.

We begin tonight with Trump’s latest statement regarding the devastating hurricane in Mexico.

The Donald Posted:

Well, I certainly feel bad for the people there, but I’m sure they don’t have much to lose. I mean it’s not like there are any real buildings that are going to blow over or anything. I know those people are going to try and sneak into this country with some excuse about homes being destroyed, and if they want to do it now with the President we have, they’ll probably make it. But when I’m President they’re going to be going right back where they came from, so they’d better start rebuilding now. Or since there will probably be plenty of clear land, it seems like a perfect opportunity for a golf course. I’m going to speak to my people about that.

Mr. Trump, we all know you have strong feelings about immigration and illegal immigrants. But, if I may be so bold sir…Isn’t it a tad too soon to be speaking so harshly – and some might say downright insensitively – about this terrible natural disaster? I mean, come on; their socks aren’t even dry yet!

The Donald

Avatar: 276028 2015-09-20 10:59:38 -0400

Level 2 Re-Re

Guy Snortococci Posted:

Good evening and thank you for joining us. Tonight on FWFocus I’ll be talking to presidential candidate Donald Trump about his campaign, his controversial comments, and maybe we’ll get a little insight into what exactly…makes him tick.

We begin tonight with Trump’s latest statement regarding the devastating hurricane in Mexico.

Mr. Trump, we all know you have strong feelings about immigration and illegal immigrants. But, if I may be so bold sir…Isn’t it a tad too soon to be speaking so harshly – and some might say downright insensitively – about this terrible natural disaster? I mean, come on; their socks aren’t even dry yet!

You call it insensitive, I call it saying what needs to be said. First of all, this was no hurricane. The storm that hit New Orleans, that was a hurricane. This was just some rain and some wind that got a few people’s backs wet. All the people in this country talking about this storm are trying to make excuses for people who don’t want to get dry. And I’ll tell you, the people who live and stay in my buildings, they are always totally dry. And the towels are always cleaned immediately. While I’m not sure who cleans them, I do have people looking into that.

Bernie Sande-
rs

Avatar: 276202 2015-10-11 11:47:23 -0400

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

We need to be addressing issues that affect the poor people in America, not the beaches in Mexico.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

The Donald Posted:

You call it insensitive, I call it saying what needs to be said. First of all, this was no hurricane. The storm that hit New Orleans, that was a hurricane. This was just some rain and some wind that got a few people’s backs wet. All the people in this country talking about this storm are trying to make excuses for people who don’t want to get dry. And I’ll tell you, the people who live and stay in my buildings, they are always totally dry. And the towels are always cleaned immediately. While I’m not sure who cleans them, I do have people looking into that.

So you’re saying all this hurricane talk is – pardon the pun – trumped up sensationalism? I agree that Katrina was far worse, but while some say that those victims milked their situation, others say that George Bush…simply didn’t do enough. How would you have handled this devastating event differently?

Bernie Sanders Posted:

We need to be addressing issues that affect the poor people in America, not the beaches in Mexico.

Mr. Sanders, so glad you could join us! I admire your pbumion. Tend your own garden first, isn’t that what they say? How do you plan to help the poor?

Bernie Sande-
rs

Avatar: 276202 2015-10-11 11:47:23 -0400

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Guy Snortococci Posted:

Mr. Sanders, so glad you could join us! I admire your pbumion. Tend your own garden first, isn’t that what they say? How do you plan to help the poor?

Guy, it’s very simple. While the United States has been very good to people like Mr. Trump, those millionaires and billionaires. have not paid their fare share. Now, I’m glad Mr. Trump brings up the hurricane in New Orleans. Under a Sanders administration, every single person living in that city would be given full tuition to one of Louisiana’s fine public universities (at lease I bumume there are fine public universities there). From what I’ve heard there is a Mr. Jindal there who could certainly use a bit more education.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

Bernie Sanders Posted:

Guy, it’s very simple. While the United States has been very good to people like Mr. Trump, those millionaires and billionaires. have not paid their fare share. Now, I’m glad Mr. Trump brings up the hurricane in New Orleans. Under a Sanders administration, every single person living in that city would be given full tuition to one of Louisiana’s fine public universities (at lease I bumume there are fine public universities there). From what I’ve heard there is a Mr. Jindal there who could certainly use a bit more education.

With all due respect sir, that plan sounds a bit hasty. Wouldn’t it make more sense to use our resources to improve FEMA? What about young people in other areas of the country who are just as deserving of a good education? Forgive me for saying so, but it doesn’t seem fair that you would hand out special treatment to people who just happen to live on the coast!

The Donald

Level 2 Re-Re

Guy Snortococci Posted:

With all due respect sir, that plan sounds a bit hasty. Wouldn’t it make more sense to use our resources to improve FEMA? What about young people in other areas of the country who are just as deserving of a good education? Forgive me for saying so, but it doesn’t seem fair that you would hand out special treatment to people who just happen to live on the coast!

Well, I guess you’ve wasted enough time waiting for the Communist to answer, I mean who cares what he has to say anyway, right? Under my presidency people who aren’t lazy will be able to pay for their own college, own their own guns, and buy their own bombs to shoot at Mexicans Isis if they want to.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

The Donald Posted:

Well, I guess you’ve wasted enough time waiting for the Communist to answer, I mean who cares what he has to say anyway, right? Under my presidency people who aren’t lazy will be able to pay for their own college, own their own guns, and buy their own bombs to shoot at Mexicans Isis if they want to.

Fair enough, sir! So…Surely you’ve heard the most recent controversy regarding Ben Carson’s dishonest statements about his involvement with West Point. I also found it interesting that NBC chose to take down a clip of you berating Mr. Carson for four seconds per SNL’s ‘new debate rules’. Do you have anything to say to Mr. Carson? NBC? Do you consider him any kind of threat, or do you think his recent untruths will do him in?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I have a question for Mr Trump.

What is your response to the people that are saying that you will be destroying the bedrock of comedy that is Saturday Night Live?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

twas Posted:

What is your response to the people that are saying that you will be destroying the bedrock of comedy that is Saturday Night Live?

Excellent question, dear viewer! Although some would argue that SNL was destroyed a long time ago.

Well Mr. Trump, what do you say?

The Donald

Level 2 Re-Re

Guy Snortococci Posted:

Fair enough, sir! So…Surely you’ve heard the most recent controversy regarding Ben Carson’s dishonest statements about his involvement with West Point. I also found it interesting that NBC chose to take down a clip of you berating Mr. Carson for four seconds per SNL’s ‘new debate rules’. Do you have anything to say to Mr. Carson? NBC? Do you consider him any kind of threat, or do you think his recent untruths will do him in?

Listen to me, I like Ben, Ben is a great guy, it is a shame what is happening to him. That said, he’s a complete liar, he’s totally insane and if he were president he be the worst ever.

The Donald

Level 2 Re-Re

twas Posted:

As Mr. Snortococci said, Saturday Night Live was destroyed a long time ago, but it was reborn last night thanks to one of the great comedic appearances ever, also the greatest hosting job ever. If the show wants to continuing being strong they should have my wife or maybe one of my kids host next week.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

For what it’s worth, I liked what I saw.

Before we wrap things up, is there anything else our viewers need to know Mr. Trump?

The Donald

Level 2 Re-Re

Guy Snortococci Posted:

For what it’s worth, I liked what I saw.

Before we wrap things up, is there anything else our viewers need to know Mr. Trump?

Guy, I think your viewers already know the most important thing, which is who they’re going to vote for in the primaries and the election. I just want to say that you’ve done a terrific job as an interviewer, I really think you should consider moderating a debate. And be sure you have a gun. For the terrorists, I mean, not for the debate.

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

Sir, it’s been a pleasure.

For male reproductive organs 69 News, I’m Guy Snortococci.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

What the **** is this gay ****?

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Its the news with fatbum captain dago fabulous person….I watch because its the only channel I get and his sidekick girl is kinda hot…..

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Level 30 Re-Re

Thanks for tuning in to male reproductive organs 69! Log in to see images!

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Chuck Diesel Posted:

lol

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Chuck Diesel Posted:

It’s called “forumwarz”. It was pretty decent for awhile but it got old fast.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!