Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores i ****ing hate america

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

OINK OINK OINK

AMERICAN PIG GET OUT YOU NO WANTED HERE YOU ARE PIG DISGUSTING.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Molor Posted:

AMERICAN PIG GET OUT YOU NO WANTED HERE YOU ARE PIG DISGUSTING.

...u.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yup, all those media trumped up stories to try and convince you how ****ty this coutry is, (when the truth is, it is one **** of a lot worse just about anywhere else and all those media bumholes know it) but whatever, go on being the good little sheep you are.

A. The money is NOT gone, where the **** did you come up with that bull****?

B. We are NOT getting our bumes owned by ragheads…seriously does anyone realize that it took FAR FAR more time to bring stability to Germany and Japan after WWII? But back then people were a bit more realistic, and understood that it took some goddamned TIME to do this ****, and that it didnt ****ing happen overnight just cuz you want it to. So there werent the constant ****ING and whining there is today.

Oh and, the fact that our kids are getting fat…now what should that tell you??? Possibly that life is SO ****ing GOOD and EASY here that our kids are getting fat? We almost have it TOO good, but sure, why not **** about that too..

tl;dr, ur a fabulous person

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

BeBoBli Posted:

tl;dr, ur a fabulous person

ROFLMAO!!! That’s it? Thats all you got???

You should be a re re since that response was so pathetic even a re re could have come up with it, just by banging their safety helmet on the keyboard.

You fail

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Molor Posted:

america sucks!

if you think america is cool you are dumb and should kill yourself.

agree totally ;^____^ noone knows gud art here (not 2 brag but im actually a pretty good artist. yaoi isnt popular in the usa so noone apprecates my drawings and lets npt event talk about george doubba u bush and irak ;o_________o)!! personally tryin 2 save enuff flezz to move to taiwan and teach english under the S.H.O.E. progrm until i can draw ecchi mangu for a livng.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ROFLMAO!!! That’s it? Thats all you got???

You should be a re re since that response was so pathetic even a re re could have come up with it, just by banging their safety helmet on the keyboard.

You fail

a fabulous person who thinks he’s threatening at that

also hidiously obese and thinks its excusably a reason for what makes a good country

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

BeBoBli Posted:

a whole bunch of drivel that really didn’t make much sense and wasn’t coherent

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

Molor Posted:

america sucks!

if you think america is cool you are dumb and should kill yourself.

Mmm hmm. You could help prove your point even more by telling us where you’re from, so we can see how superior you are.

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Does it matter? Even Mexico is better than your pig country.

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

Molor Posted:

Does it matter? Even Mexico is better than your pig country.

Really? What “pig country” is that dumbbum? I never said I lived in America. *rolls on the floor laughing*. What a moron you are.

Poor widdle baby too scared to back up what he says? Yeah, too scared to mention where you live, I understand. It’s okay, hide behind your Mom’s big flabby arm flab wings, little guy. Aww, the cute little scared wannabe, so amusingly frightened!

But let me see, only a few places are seen on here insulting Mexico. That would be America itself, or the joke of a country with terrible male reproductive organ envy, Canada.

Molor

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Mewmew Posted:

Really? What “pig country” is that dumbbum? I never said I lived in America. *rolls on the floor laughing*. What a moron you are.

Poor widdle baby too scared to back up what he says? Yeah, too scared to mention where you live, I understand. It’s okay, hide behind your Mom’s big flabby arm flab wings, little guy. Aww, the cute little scared wannabe, so amusingly frightened!

But let me see, only a few places are seen on here insulting Mexico. That would be America itself, or the joke of a country with terrible male reproductive organ envy, Canada.

I DON’T LISTEN TO PIGS LIKE YOU GO BACK TO YOUR PIG DISGUSTING COUNTRY.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!