Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It If you were feeling bad about your life come read this OP/First post combo it will make you feel so much better

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

That was actually pretty nice. Just like my TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, not only did I have Doom in French but I also had Pac-Man and Blackjack and even a really bad Space Invaders clone. I guess it also did math but I got straight Cs in math. Probably because I played calculator games all the time.

Oh you were talking about solar calculators? I have a fairly decent Casio calculator somewhere for when we weren’t allowed graphing calculators for whatever reason (state tests, etc). What made this one nice is it had a 2-line display so you could see the equation as you were typing. Very useful. I think it looked like this

That’s some sweet sun farts to nerdy electron conversion action there, thx. Did it do correct math tho the point of this convo is things that do things and are good at them plz clarify

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Indiana Jonas Posted:

That’s some sweet sun farts to nerdy electron conversion action there, thx. Did it do correct math tho the point of this convo is things that do things and are good at them plz clarify

Did the calculator do correct math? Oh yeah, all the time. Did I do correct math? Absolutely not but it wasn’t the calculator’s fault. That little arrow pad thing allowed me to scroll through previous equations to find the precise moment where I ****ed up. Casios are underrated, Texas Instruments runs like a calculator cartel or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!