Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Scrolling down problem...

Hatsune Miku

Avatar: 250715 2011-04-30 20:51:46 -0400

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Maybe this was solved somewhere else but I just returned to this “game” after a long time of inactivity (I am amazed the site still exists, and grateful, since this is a very weird fun haha). Anyways, testing the game again I noticed that the page doesn’t auto-scrollsdown to “see the posts” anymore and I am -pretty sure- this is something that used to happen. It’s kind of boring to either “skip” all the new posts or to keep manually scrolling down after ever ability being used.

Ideas…?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Hatsune Miku Posted:

Maybe this was solved somewhere else but I just returned to this “game” after a long time of inactivity (I am amazed the site still exists, and grateful, since this is a very weird fun haha). Anyways, testing the game again I noticed that the page doesn’t auto-scrollsdown to “see the posts” anymore and I am -pretty sure- this is something that used to happen. It’s kind of boring to either “skip” all the new posts or to keep manually scrolling down after ever ability being used.

Ideas…?

Mine’s been doing that also. I just haven’t cared to worry about it. 1-2-1-2-thread-dead.

Hatsune Miku

Avatar: 250715 2011-04-30 20:51:46 -0400

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

But that’s it? Rip? There is no clue of what is causing it or how to solve it? Already tried to “play” the game using mozilla and Chrome but it’s the same on both.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Hatsune Miku Posted:

But that’s it? Rip? There is no clue of what is causing it or how to solve it? Already tried to “play” the game using mozilla and Chrome but it’s the same on both.

I’m sure if ET or JB ever got on here they could answer it, but if they’re going to put anything back code-wise I’d rather they make the blackjack script work again than worry about autoscroll.

showderpian

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

also the forum search function is broken

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

I’ve bug reported it several times. Happens in Firefox and Chrome. I don’t know why I expected anything to get fixed, tho, considering itembuildr hasn’t worked for like a year.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!