Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Min scoop record?

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

I’m at 51 min scoops with 20 shields just curious if anyone has seen or gotten higher by end of round. Also curious about the highest total scoops and fave flava achieved by end of round.

Team Bernard

fuckhole edited this message on 04/13/2008 6:48PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd64/Naughty_Secrets/rofllol.jpg

Image is too small Log in to see images! Arktor edited this message on 04/13/2008 7:09PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

omfg

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

Cheater! oh and btw prepare for 75 min by end of the round huzzah!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

That’s just the number Arktor picked for humor when s/he could get unlimited cards.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

Some legit numbers would be interesting to know, thinkin about pushing for 500 total scoops

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

No reason to mess with GB once you’ve secured the win. Lower brackets also can get insanely high scoop counts due to people who don’t even realize they’re in dom.

Helios

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Call me noobish, but how the hell do you get that many scoops? I just won last round with like 40 and no shields in the end.

EDIT: Alright, looking into Domination, i see that there are several cups. What determines which group you get in? Still, my question above stands Log in to see images! Helios edited this message on 04/14/2008 6:30PM

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Arktor’s example was from exploit’s.

also being in a good klan that knows how to vanilla raid helps.

and which dom you get sorted into is by medal count.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

His…................ Klan…............ is…................. ****ing….............. ridiculous…..............

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

the only way to push the scoop envelope, legitimately, is through antifreeze – in case anyone was really wondering how it is done. but yeah, being in an epic vanilla raid clan helps too.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Velveteen Posted:

the only way to push the scoop envelope, legitimately, is through antifreeze – in case anyone was really wondering how it is done. but yeah, being in an epic vanilla raid clan helps too.

Yeah, tell me about it. I asked to get in and was told I need more trophies, but couldn’t get any more trophies the last couple rounds because I kept getting put in rounds against Knights…

[/whine]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!