Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay my dark prince, trent

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

It’s David Bowie’s fault. He’s the one who turned Trent gay.

David Bowie can turn any man gay. Just ask fine upstanding member of society Jagger.

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I concur. Hypothetically.

Magic Lawnmo-
wer

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

trent iz gay? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

this sucks!1

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Life has so many wonderful experiences to offer. Like sleep. Or ingestion and evacuation. But I find life offers few opportunities more rewarding than screaming like a maniac until your voice cracks with the strain, so that the entire universe can share in your distress. That’s what life is all about, right? The sheer exhilarating thrill of nonstop crying at the top of your lungs. It’s such an important part of why we are here—why would anybody ever want to do anything else?

Don’t get me wrong—I like squirming, drooling, and sporadically attempting to focus on colors and shapes as much as the next guy. But of all the various activities one can choose to pursue in life, crying is tops as far as I’m concerned. In my opinion, I find nothing is more fulfilling than a good steady holler. It takes no experience to begin, and within moments, all one’s needs are instantly met! It’s my favorite part of the day.

Heck, I’m crying right now!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Oh, The Onion.

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

He’s not gay, he’s a Jew. My frat brother’s dad used to beat him up all the time when the jewboy was coming home from Hebe School with his little beanie on.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Natalie Posted:

Vince Russo is hot.

I know baby… I know.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!