Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Community Gone, Game dead

A girl talked to me. Time to jerk off in some soup and feed it to my cat. Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Bacchus Posted:

A girl talked to me. Time to jerk off in some soup and feed it to my cat. Log in to see images!

A girl talked to me. I punched her in her mouth because who the **** gave you permission to speak to me.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

A girl talked to me. I punched her in her mouth because who the **** gave you permission to speak to me.

a girl talked to me but it was mostly just to say that she would rather date a weird Hawaiian dude than me and she doesn’t want to come to my house in the woods(I have a bear now.) and watch firefly and I totally would not enjoy her

Bailey Jay

Avatar: 264055 2012-10-15 15:15:49 -0400

[De Trout Spinners]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

bobdisgea Posted:

(I have a bear now.)

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lol wut

cro7ch-master

Avatar: 79059 Sat Nov 22 20:42:35 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON XYLON

Bailey Jay Posted:

That looks shockingly like an old Philosophy professor I used to have…

Looks EXACTLY like a guy I used to work with. He ended up working at Get Stuffed pizza and doing commercials for them (can’t find them on YouTube or you’d see). Actually, he was fired from the company I work with for stealing credit card numbers to use on a phone sex line. “Get Stuffed” seems even more appropriate now.

Landstander

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

just remembered this game

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Landstander Posted:

I’m going to do you a big favor

cro7ch-master

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Landstander Posted:

Just remembered that episode of Home Movies. Brendon Small is awesome!

Mistress Mis-
ery

Avatar: 48681 2011-07-31 02:41:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA

cro7ch-master Posted:

Just remembered that episode of Home Movies. Brendon Small is awesome!

Yeah normally I only post to berate people but I can’t bring myself to be unpleasant to someone named Landstander. Actually, how is this not an alt of mine?

cro7ch-master

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Mistress Misery Posted:

Yeah normally I only post to berate people but I can’t bring myself to be unpleasant to someone named Landstander. Actually, how is this not an alt of mine?

Where did everything go so wrong for you Log in to see images!

Wish I had a thing for blondes. THey’re everywhere.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I’m going to do you a big favor

I find it hard to even search for things that common anymore. The effort doesn’t seem worth the reward of two people seeing it over the next six months.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Landstander Posted:

Me too!

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

cro7ch-master Posted:

Then join us in the Klan forums, they’re almost as active as the rest of the site! Moreso if you breathe some life into them?

I still have a few alts in BF. Most notably Abdul Alhazred. And to sort answer something you asked months ago, I was in BF for a few years (back when we were still *The* dom klan) and split because I was a huge advocate of Skyman joining our ranks. Splintered off and made the Harem a place to circlejerk congregate all the well known people in one place. But, it failed miserably and I kind of stopped coming here. Mostly because we a lot of us had moved on to steam chats and I was going through a messy pseudo-divorce. But, ffs, I have a ****ty wiki stub on this site and a mbumive character profile full of my FB posts.

LOVE ME! Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

swine Posted:

I still have a few alts in BF. Most notably Abdul Alhazred. And to sort answer something you asked months ago, I was in BF for a few years (back when we were still *The* dom klan) and split because I was a huge advocate of Skyman joining our ranks. Splintered off and made the Harem a place to circlejerk congregate all the well known people in one place. But, it failed miserably and I kind of stopped coming here. Mostly because we a lot of us had moved on to steam chats and I was going through a messy pseudo-divorce. But, ffs, I have a ****ty wiki stub on this site and a mbumive character profile full of my FB posts.

I think I got kicked out of brainfreeze for being too cool Log in to see images!

Or maybe the oldfabulous persons decided I wasn’t oldfabulous persongy enough. Whateverrr Log in to see images!

Avid Fan

Avatar: 267098 2013-05-08 10:20:09 -0400

[De Trout Spinners]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I think I got kicked out of brainfreeze for being too cool Log in to see images!

Talking of cool. This thread needs some Miley Cyrus!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

swine Posted:

oh.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

oh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!