Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin I WILL KILL MYSELF IF YOU DON'T CLICK THIS THREAD!

MoonshadowDa-
rk

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Hello. I’m Moonshadow Dark. I’m a shy, sensitive guy from some podunk town full of conformist bumholes and ****ty she-whores. I’m 3,756 years old in Vampire years. My hobbies include sitting in corners with my hoodie up so I don’t have to see the sunlight that burns upon my bleak existence, chewing my fingernails until they bleed so it looks like I just crawled out of my fresh, deep grave and playing Angry Birds on my cell phone because nobody ever calls me because friends are pointless and stupid. My life is an endless pit of disappointed dreams and unsatisfied hopes. My family totally doesn’t get me. My father drinks on special occasions and never beats me, but he totally could if he wanted to. My mother is a neglectful idiot. One time I ask her to pack me a go-gurt for lunch, but she just gave me a regular yogurt. She’s totes evil to me. Even my little sister doesn’t understand my pain. But she has a great collection of mascara, so I totally let her slide. We have a dog named Sunny, but only because my bumhole parents rejected my name, Evanesence McBloodonTheDanceFloor. So unfair. I’ve read all the Twilight books and own the movie on pirated VHS, because Blu Ray is too conforming to everyone else’s standards. I am pansexual, but not like it matters because no one will ever love me because my soul is all dark and junk. I’m so tortured.

That’s all for now. I have to go and practice my suicide notes and go brood for a few hours. Leave me a message if you like. Not that I care. Or you, for that matter. You don’t care. I bet you didn’t even read the thread, did you? You conformist bumhole **** whorepreppy jock sunshine Mchappy-go-****. I hate you. Don’t leave me a reply. You should totally leave a reply.

I hate you.

I love you.

I hate you again.

I hate myself.

I once made out with the family dog because it’s the only creature that showed me any sort of physical love.

**** you.

-MoonshadowDark

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

7.5/10 good effort

bummonkey20-

Avatar: 268032 2013-08-01 23:03:53 -0400

[Tentacle enjoy]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

heheheh

here’s a video of me and my friends (I’m the one on the right with the black uniform)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Co408pyEM&feature=youtu.be

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Just for you mr MoonShadow.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Like, maybe other people are in their own little worlds, because the world doesn’t always revolve around you? Because it’s mostly revolving around me? And like, don’t kill yourself, a good friend of mine died, because some ugly guys from school totally got mad that she wouldn’t sleep with them? Like, they totally released her nude pictures to the entire junior clbum, how lame is that? Girls gotta flash their tops sometime for those Vulgari Pretentious!

Currently saving up for: Nothing! ^^

Wishlist: Cement High Heels

Broken Forums: The Matrixed

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

7.5/10 good effort

Now that’s some good trolling, your score nearly made me read that ****. I scrolled back up to give it a shot and then realized “OH **** sdgfish just got my bum!”

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Bacchus Posted:

Now that’s some good trolling, your score nearly made me read that ****. I scrolled back up to give it a shot and then realized “OH **** sdgfish just got my bum!”

Grade inflation brah. A C+ now would barely be a D a few years ago. And at least I didn’t catfish you.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

The funniest thing about this thread is not some newbie nobody, who’s omgimadvancedroleplayinginthisthread (which is noteworthy too, of course).

The funniest thing is that for some completely mysterious reason there are still people in 2013 who consider “emo” a valid archetype.

Or even a valid word for that matter.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Inconnu Posted:

The funniest thing about this thread is not some newbie nobody, who’s omgimadvancedroleplayinginthisthread (which is noteworthy too, of course).

The funniest thing is that for some completely mysterious reason there are still people in 2013 who consider “emo” a valid archetype.

Yay, I got a mention! Log in to see images!

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

MrHarleyQuinn

Avatar: 268226 2013-08-21 10:35:12 -0400

Level 28 Camwhore

The Joker's Personal Manwhore

Emo boy needs to LIGHTEN UP for once. OhmiGAWD liek SERIOUSLY.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

MoonshadowDark Posted:

I love you…[want to] [f]uck you.

-MoonshadowDark

Sure! Only if you give EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD 200 BP!!!!!

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Inconnu Posted:

Like I don’t even know what the 2013 equivalent of emokid would be. Probably just plain old whiny teenager.

johnalds ill-
egal alt

Level 4 Re-Re

MoonshadowDark Posted:

Hello. I’m Moonshadow Dark. I’m a shy, sensitive guy from some podunk town full of conformist bumholes and ****ty she-whores. I’m 3,756 years old in Vampire years. My hobbies include sitting in corners with my hoodie up so I don’t have to see the sunlight that burns upon my bleak existence, chewing my fingernails until they bleed so it looks like I just crawled out of my fresh, deep grave and playing Angry Birds on my cell phone because nobody ever calls me because friends are pointless and stupid. My life is an endless pit of disappointed dreams and unsatisfied hopes. My family totally doesn’t get me. My father drinks on special occasions and never beats me, but he totally could if he wanted to. My mother is a neglectful idiot. One time I ask her to pack me a go-gurt for lunch, but she just gave me a regular yogurt. She’s totes evil to me. Even my little sister doesn’t understand my pain. But she has a great collection of mascara, so I totally let her slide. We have a dog named Sunny, but only because my bumhole parents rejected my name, Evanesence McBloodonTheDanceFloor. So unfair. I’ve read all the Twilight books and own the movie on pirated VHS, because Blu Ray is too conforming to everyone else’s standards. I am pansexual, but not like it matters because no one will ever love me because my soul is all dark and junk. I’m so tortured.

That’s all for now. I have to go and practice my suicide notes and go brood for a few hours. Leave me a message if you like. Not that I care. Or you, for that matter. You don’t care. I bet you didn’t even read the thread, did you? You conformist bumhole **** whorepreppy jock sunshine Mchappy-go-****. I hate you. Don’t leave me a reply. You should totally leave a reply.

I hate you.

I love you.

I hate you again.

I hate myself.

I once made out with the family dog because it’s the only creature that showed me any sort of physical love.

**** you.

-MoonshadowDark

emo advanced roleplay in the year two thousand and thirteen

Kittygurl1357

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I clicked on it. What happens next?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

goatse or something im very into trolling on the internet these days its a super important deal

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

TamagotchiFu-
cker4Life

Level 57 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

LE UPVOTE ;^;

tamagotchis are sooo hot

NekoMoon

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cool! You’re a Vampire! I’m a Emo Neko Girl.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!