Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Noobs A few noob questions

Rapthorne

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

So, I started plying a few dayss ago, and I have to say the game’s pretty good so far, quite funny.

I have a few questions, however:

I am a troll, so far the best way to prevail against forums has just been buying the ego upgrades and more advanced skills. will this always be the case? (ie, just get as much ego as possible)

I only get an extremely limited number of forum visits per day, is there any way to increase the daily allowance?

Rapthorne edited this message on 08/06/2013 8:44AM

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Rapthorne Posted:

So, I started plying a few dayss ago, and I have to say the game’s pretty good so far, quite funny.

I have a few questions, however:

I am a troll, so far the best way to prevail against forums has just been buying the ego upgrades and more advanced skills. will this always be the case? (ie, just get as much ego as possible)

I only get an extremely limited number of forum visits per day, is there any way to increase the daily allowance?

First off, don’t expect much if any help on these forums. But just this once – getting ego is safe, but boring. You’ll progress slow and steadily. Try and find ways to get as much offense as possible, and if you can beat forums three levels above you. Two if you want to be safer. The only way to increase your visits is to break out the real life money on the “support us” tab up there.

Gordon Gray

Avatar: 263695 2015-06-11 14:20:12 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Troll

i think i'm funny but the truth is i'm just a dip****

Catt although Posted:

The only way to increase your visits is to break out the real life money on the “support us” tab up there.

However, buying moar forum visits is considered cheating, and any items that you have acquired or gain whilst in cheat mode will be lost if you decided to uncheat…

Fox-in-a-For-
est-Fire

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

You can pay real money (About $5) to spend on forum visits. You can “shoot your wad” – buy 69 visits.

I’ve done this with a couple of characters, and while I know it’s frustrating to wait, the story is much shorter if you shoot your wad. The first character I did this with I played through Episodes 2 and 3 in one day and it made me sad.

I know it’s a pain in the bum but try to hang in there.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

if you leave and never come back ever you will have plenty of visits to run forever

oggustonna

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

if you leave and never come back ever you will have plenty of visits to run forever

Also, forum visits only goes up to 12 without buying the cheats.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Rapthorne Posted:

No, get your offense as high as possible, if you can beat the thread in like 4 or less hits or so nothing else really matters

NEVA CARED FOR WHAT THEY DOOOOOO NEVA CARED FOR WHAT THEY KNOW-OW

Wait three days and come back, you’ll magically have 12 visits! You can also pay money for extra visits, but that counts as cheating, which disqualifies you from Domination, which takes all the *snort*fun out of the game.

In short, don’t give Jalapeno Bootyhole a ****ing dollar and every time you think of spending money on this game, do something more worthwhile with it, like shoving it up your bum or buying a Coke.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Also if you want BP you can enter my contest here Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!