Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell Auction: My Parent's Wedding Rings

Emotika

Avatar: 267421 2016-04-01 12:38:08 -0400

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

So I was thinking, my parent’s (hard to even call them that) have really beautiful wedding rings, too beautiful for them. They don’t deserve them. I bet they stole them, it’s at least more likely than that they would grant each others such beatiful gifts. They argue all the time, they couldn’t possible love each others, they couldn’t possible love me. So my decision was to stab them while they were sleeping, and sell the rings online!

Description:

Auction of 2 wedding rings,

one of which has a diamond, worth at least 500$.

Starting At:

69Log in to see images!

What…? Oh, just my head again.

A ring worth $500 is the most valuable thing your parents have to sell after killing them? You probably should kill yourself. You’ most likely poor white trash that will end up draining the rest of us with your ****ing welfare claims and 18 fine upstanding member of society babies the rest of your life. Do us all a favor and go stab some cops until they finish the job your **** bum can’t and kill the **** out of you.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Bacchus Posted:

A ring worth $500 is the most valuable thing your parents have to sell after killing them? You probably should kill yourself. You’ most likely poor white trash that will end up draining the rest of us with your ****ing welfare claims and 18 fine upstanding member of society babies the rest of your life. Do us all a favor and go stab some cops until they finish the job your **** bum can’t and kill the **** out of you.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Bacchus Posted:

intense.

I meant to say, “mammary glands please”

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

Bacchus Posted:

I meant to say, “mammary glands please”

now that’s more like it

[/quote]

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

Honey, I’m not putting down half a Flezz, unless those diamonds are pink! Log in to see images!

Currently saving up for: Nothing! ^^

Wishlist: Cement High Heels

Broken Forums: The Matrixed

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

jesus christ i cant believe how many people are still so ****ing very special that they make up stories on forumwarps

Chuck Diesel Posted:

jesus christ i cant believe how many people are still so ****ing very special that they make up stories on forumwarps

Excellently done, you made up a story about people making up stories.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Bacchus Posted:

Excellently done, you made up a story about people making up stories.

oh hey yeah thanks your a retard too dude

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Chuck Diesel Posted:

So this guy just broke the fourth wall? And I thought it was clever?

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

Florence Curious Posted:

So this guy just broke the fourth wall? And I thought it was clever?

He’s not cleaver, he’s repetitive. Any dumb**** can be a ****stick to everyone.

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

Like, alright then? But Emotika…if any of their blood got on those rings, I’m paying only Log in to see images! Florence Curious edited this message on 08/12/2013 1:05AM

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Bacchus Posted:

your right but why would i even bother putting any effort into this ****hole of a site i mean come on not like this place is some crazy busy forum its just a dead piece of **** with a whole lot of fabulous persons posting made up roleplay ****

Florence Cur-
ious

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

Chuck Diesel Posted:

your right but why would i even bother putting any effort into this ****hole of a site i mean come on not like this place is some crazy busy forum its just a dead piece of **** with a whole lot of fabulous persons posting made up roleplay ****

Like, yiiiikes!?! *Somebody* forgot their Mi-dahhhl!?!

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/13/2013 9:21PM

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Can’t argue with that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!