Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art A web site with even less action than forumwarz

Dr Jerome Hu-
nsaker

Avatar: 263954 2015-02-04 01:29:46 -0500

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Hacker

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Someday some lucky bastard will get to see drop #10.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

but… ha! i said bum! lolz

You’re the King? I didn’t vote for you!

MrHarleyQuinn

Avatar: 268226 2013-08-21 10:35:12 -0400

Level 28 Camwhore

The Joker's Personal Manwhore

Florence Cur-
ious

Avatar: 267890 2013-08-25 15:06:49 -0400

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 21 Camwhore

SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON: 1 2 3 Potato

[ Role Play mode has been temporarily shut off. ]

Oh honey, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Let’s just say that I’ve been to a forum with an exact regular population of 8. And yes, I am being seriously literal about this, the regular population of that forum is 8. Why? Because the regular population of the actual game is zero, because the developer is a lazy bum full-of-lame-and-I-don’t-want-to-do-even-simple-things-excuses ****wad who fixes one ****ing bug after two months pbum and adds one new content after 5 years. Three of those members are only there to troll everybody they can get their weak-sauce-excuse-for-a-troll hands on (because better forums would have either banned them within a week or would have been too strong for them) and destroy threads, one is there to spam (but isn’t on as much these days), and the rest barely log on, because they have lives and better games to play.

That undead game and forum has lasted for at least 5 years and within that time, only ONE person has been banned and that was a long time ago in the early days, when people actually played. Ramble end!

[ Role play mode has been turned on. Sooo hot!~ ]

I want an anti-gravity wonder bra~!! -Gainax b00bs!-

Florence Curious edited this message on 08/22/2013 9:45PM

Currently saving up for: Nothing! ^^

Wishlist: Cement High Heels

Broken Forums: The Matrixed

Thank you, the person who gave me 90BPs (anonymity guaranteed) and to scully, who put a hell of a lot of Earbleeders in Kyoubai! Hugs and kisses to you both! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!