Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores i ****ing hate japan

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Its no damn wonder kids today are so ****ed up, anime…WTF?!? Does anyone really understand why they have to do lame freeze phrame shots of someone jumping up in the air, with their mouth open impossibly wide, just to show that the character is happy? WTF is that?!? Who the **** writes that **** anyway? Lame bumed, and horribly drawn, overdone emotions, bad dubbing and boring, SLOW ****ing storylines, that first make no goddamned sense, and second go NOWHERE EVER…I mean, GET TO THE ****ING POINT ALREADY!!!!

I ****ING HATE ANIME!

And rap music….you do realize that, A. It is NOT ****ING music right?

It’s just a bunch of ****ty rhymes, which half the time dont even rhyme anyway except for the fact that they horribly butcher the ****ing English language.

And B. You cannot spell CRAP without r-a-p

If the best things that come out of Japan are ****ing anime and ****ty cars, then we ought to ****ing a bomb the place again, just to spare the rest of the world from that ****!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/13/2008 2:54PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Nuh-uh, Japan’s full of hot asian girlz, and androgynous guys who LOOK like hot asian girlz. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Its no damn wonder kids today are so ****ed up, anime…WTF?!? Does anyone really understand why they have to do lame freeze phrame shots of someone jumping up in the air, with their mouth open impossibly wide, just to show that the character is happy? WTF is that?!? Who the **** writes that **** anyway? Lame bumed, and horribly drawn, overdone emotions, bad dubbing and boring, SLOW ****ing storylines, that first make no goddamned sense, and second go NOWHERE EVER…I mean, GET TO THE ****ING POINT ALREADY!!!!

I ****ING HATE ANIME!

And rap music….you do realize that, A. It is NOT ****ING music right?

It’s just a bunch of ****ty rhymes, which half the time dont even rhyme anyway except for the fact that they horribly butcher the ****ing English language.

And B. You cannot spell CRAP without r-a-p

If the best things that come out of Japan are ****ing anime and ****ty cars, then we ought to ****ing a bomb the place again, just to spare the rest of the world from that ****!

take a deep breath man

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

take a deep breath man

ummmm….why?

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Paraone Posted:

japan sucks!

if you think japan is cool you are dumb and should kill yourself.

Dude, **** you; I’m a sergeant!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

And I’m the evil midnight stabber what stabs at midnight. So what?

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

ummmm….why?

Cause you’re trippin’ the **** out

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

General Romanov Posted:

Cause you’re trippin’ the **** out

And thats a bad thing…why?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

You wanna know why the Japanese always make cartoons and movies with big huge bumed characters like Godzilla and huge ****ing robots?

Cuz they have little guy syndrome. They have inferiority complexes about being so damned short.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/13/2008 3:37PM

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

You wanna know why the Japanese always make cartoons and movies with big huge bumed characters like Godzilla and huge ****ing robots?

Cuz they have little guy syndrome. They have inferiority complexes about being so damned short.

You know why Americans have to re-make every good Japanese movie? Two reasons, one they can’t think of good ideas of their own, secondly they have to ruin every good movie ever made!

nutsack

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

~~KAWAII!!!~~

t( ’ ’ t)

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

you ppl are prety ignorant if u ask me ^__^; japn has so much cultur and betr than US, for exampl have u seen neo genocide evanguru anime? i bet you think its a carton(it isnt ^____^Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

General Romanov Posted:

You know why Americans have to re-make every good Japanese movie? Two reasons, one they can’t think of good ideas of their own, secondly they have to ruin every good movie ever made!

Right…thats why there is a Hollywood, located in the U.S. which STARTED the whole movie making industry, but htere is no Tokyohood or Kyotohood or what the **** ever.

Besides, you STIll havent shown me that I am wrong about anime, you just changed subjects… Im calling red herring on you!

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

PENGUCHAN Posted:

you ppl are prety ignorant if u ask me ^__^; japn has so much cultur and betr than US, for exampl have u seen neo genocide evanguru anime? i bet you think its a carton(it isnt ^____^Log in to see images!

Yeah, most things in America are stolen from Japan

PENGUCHAN Posted:

ihs taht avatar an picture of u?

u neeeeeed 2 tak a shower.

Aah can fill mah gas tank with the oil in ur hare.

Fwd Re Re edited this message on 04/13/2008 4:22PM

nutsack

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

General Romanov Posted:

Yeah, most things in America are stolen from Japan

fabulous persons, for example

also, cancer tumors

t( ’ ’ t)

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

PENGUCHAN Posted:

Loser, you don’t watch anime for the discussions on death and philosophy, you watch it so you can fap to the little cartoon ****es they always draw half naked or in shower scenes and ****.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

PENGUCHAN Posted:

they also have better grammars…so I completely agree with this guy.

Miles edited this message on 04/13/2008 4:28PM

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Fwd Re Re Posted:

ihs taht avatar an picture of u?

u neeeeeed 2 tak a shower.

yeah tht is me in cosplay of naruturu at kawaiucon. im also tall so ppl thnk i look like narutru prtty good (“get ur heand off her goki!!!” i said it lik six time ppl said i sound just like naruturu ^o^)! also i showr evry day!!!! (or at lest evry other day ^___^; some ppl hav naturlly oil hair -___-Log in to see images! PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/13/2008 4:31PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Star Dragon

[Spacebattles]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Japan rules, Hipposai invented a martial art based on Groping (draining their chi). How ****ing cool is that?

“**** gotta go!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!