Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Spam HEY FIASCO FORGET THE VENTURE BROTHERS BOBS BURGERS IS WHERE ITS AT.

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Harry MacDougall Posted:

The death of forumwarz was a good thing for those who managed to go outside Log in to see images!

The death of Harry MacDougall would be a good thing for everyone.

Why the hell are you weeds interrupting a nice conversation between twas and I? Get out!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

FAIL Posted:

I support this thread. Bob’s burgers is awesome. Especially because it was on when Archer was between seasons.

Quoting the **** out of this.

And since no one is asking my opinion, it goes like this. Venture Bros and Archer tie for number one on the list I am prattling off concerning things H. Jon has done.

Archer is amazing for quips and one-liners with an enjoyable plot. Venture Bros is amazing for great plots with enjoyable one-liners and references.

Number two is Dr. Katz. Number three is Home Movies. Number 4 is Bobs burgers.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

swine Posted:

And since no one is asking my opinion, it goes like this. Venture Bros and Archer tie for number one on the list I am prattling off concerning things H. Jon has done.

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT.

Fiasco Posted:

That show is the greatest waste of H. Jon Benjamin in all of recorded history!

THE VENTURE BROTHERS ARE THE GREAT WASTE OF H. JON BENJAMIN.

Fiasco

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

swine Posted:

Quoting the **** out of this.

Archer is amazing for quips and one-liners with an enjoyable plot. Venture Bros is amazing for great plots with enjoyable one-liners and references.

Number two is Dr. Katz. Number three is Home Movies. Number 4 is Bobs burgers.

Archer and Venture Bros are better shows but Home Movies and Dr. Katz are better uses of H Jon (by the way calling him just H Jon makes him sound like a cult leader or something). But there are other things he did too. Jon Benjamin Has a Van. Almost every episode of the Demitri Martin Show. H Jon isn’t just a voice – he’s a person!

twas Posted:

THE VENTURE BROTHERS ARE THE GREAT WASTE OF H. JON BENJAMIN.

But since Bob’s Burgers sucks and prevents H Jon from doing other stuff (other than Archer and a bit of Venture) it is the biggest waste because of the opportunity costs.

That’s just simple Economics twas!

twas

Level 35 Troll

I DON’T THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE SHOW. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. BOB’S BURGERS SHOWS YOU THE PART OF YOUR SOUL THAT YOU ARE MISSING AND IT SHAMES YOU.

Fiasco

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

twas Posted:

I DON’T THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE SHOW. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. BOB’S BURGERS SHOWS YOU THE PART OF YOUR SOUL THAT YOU ARE MISSING AND IT SHAMES YOU.

The part that loves burgers?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

twas

Level 35 Troll

Fiasco Posted:

The part that loves burgers?

THE PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO BE AMERICAN.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I think that we are forgetting too easily Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil as far as his works go, but I would put Home Movies above Dr. Katz easily.

And yes, we should all see him in that show where he has a van because he is people too! People with ridiculously blue eyes!

Fiasco

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Dunatis Posted:

I think that we are forgetting too easily Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil as far as his works go, but I would put Home Movies above Dr. Katz easily.

And yes, we should all see him in that show where he has a van because he is people too! People with ridiculously blue eyes!

Home Movies has him as both McGuirk and Jason so yes definitely the most concentrated use of H Jon around. I intentionally left that as a flaw in my argument to see who would seize upon it. Dunatis wins the prize.

Fiasco

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

twas Posted:

THE PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO BE AMERICAN.

Well if I have to be missing a part of my soul that seems like a pretty good piece to lack. I was worried for a minute there that it might be the burger part.

twas

Level 35 Troll

MAYBE I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT WATCHED Martin & Orloff.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0283469/

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Fiasco Posted:

Well if I have to be missing a part of my soul that seems like a pretty good piece to lack. I was worried for a minute there that it might be the burger part.

I find that most Canadians are missing that part of their soul, but those that have it seem to congregate here in Alberta.

On the good side of things though, we are all about the beef so the burger part is well covered.

twas

Level 35 Troll

I WANT TO ADD JUSTIFIED TO THIS. DIARY QUEEN FRANCHISES FOR ALL.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

H Jon as Bruce Willis in one skit on Human Giant was the best use of H Jon ever.

twas

Level 35 Troll

SO LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT HJON, BECAUSE WE AREN’T GOING TO AGREE. BOB’S BURGERS CAN TOP YOUR SHOW WITH GUEST STARS. AND THE ONLY ONE OF THE MANY GREAT PEOPLE bumOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM IS THE AMAZING KEVIN KLINE.

Fiasco

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

twas Posted:

SO LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT HJON, BECAUSE WE AREN’T GOING TO AGREE. BOB’S BURGERS CAN TOP YOUR SHOW WITH GUEST STARS. AND THE ONLY ONE OF THE MANY GREAT PEOPLE bumOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM IS THE AMAZING KEVIN KLINE.

We’ll stop talking about it when you admit that I am right and that you are just wasting everybody’s time disagreeing with me.

Also Venture Brothers is back on May 19th so then you can quit pretending to like Bob’s Burgers and watch a good show for once.

And Kevin Kline hasn’t been in anything good since 1988. If you wanted to win me over with guest stars you should have gone Gary Cole instead. Or Ron Lynch.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Fiasco Posted:

And Kevin Kline hasn’t been in anything good since 1988.

YOU HAVE JUST LOST ANOTHER POINT. HE HAS BEEN ON BOB’S BURGERS WHICH IS VERY GOOD.

twas

Level 35 Troll

WE MAY NEVER AGREE ON THIS, BUT CAN WE AGREE THAT H. JOHN BENJAMIN’S BEST CHARACTER IS HIS PORTRAYAL OF MASTER SHAKE. MAYBE TIED WITH THE CAN OF VEGETABLES.

Mistress Mis-
ery

Avatar: 48681 2011-07-31 02:41:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA

twas Posted:

WE MAY NEVER AGREE ON THIS, BUT CAN WE AGREE THAT H. JOHN BENJAMIN’S BEST CHARACTER IS HIS PORTRAYAL OF MASTER SHAKE. MAYBE TIED WITH THE CAN OF VEGETABLES.

WHAT CRAZINESS ARE YOU SPEWING NOW? MASTER SHAKE IS DANA SNYDER. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST STOPPED AT MASTER. CAN OF VEGETABLES NEEDED A MUCH LARGER ROLE.

IT IS STILL MCGUIRK THOUGH. WHY MUST IT ALWAYS COME DOWN TO SHOUTING?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!