Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout What do you like about Forumwarz?

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Is it Evil-Trout? Or Evil-Semen, his bastard son?

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

The fact that I can be an bumhole here and everyone else is.

(also that the majority of the population prefers Melee to Brawl)

Evil-Seaman edited this message on 07/08/2012 7:20PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

The fact that I can be an bumhole here and everyone else is.

(also that the majority of the population prefers Melee to Brawl)

what you dont realize is that youre a fabulous person and were ****ing untouchable get out

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

I enjoy participating with people worse off than myself. Like a help “the homeless” charity. Makes me feel all warm inside know you ppl exist.

I like that evil trout never comes by to see that we’re letting people know in CD that he hates fine upstanding member of societys and beats his twelve year old husband.

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

what you dont realize is that youre a fabulous person and were ****ing untouchable get out

That’s what I meant. now stop being bumholes to calc programmers go spam on 4chan or wherever the **** you came from

Evil-Seaman edited this message on 07/09/2012 5:42PM

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

That’s what I meant. now stop being bumholes to calc programmers go spam on 4chan or wherever the **** you came from

stop being a ****ing tryhard fine upstanding member of society that tries to look cool on the internets by saying they program calculators jegus christ you must be the most pathetic person alive

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Chuck Diesel Posted:

stop being a ****ing tryhard fine upstanding member of society that tries to look cool on the internets by saying they program calculators jegus christ you must be the most pathetic person alive

That’s a bold statement considering some of the trash that we have seen come through here. Bold, yet not inaccurate.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Malaise Posted:

That’s a bold statement considering some of the trash that we have seen come through here. Bold, yet not inaccurate.

i mean im pretty trashy and bad but holy **** these people are terrible is forumwarps seriously reduced to people saying they program calculators and rping an underage actress like come on guys

puss mcquack

Avatar: 138241 2011-07-31 00:43:38 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 25 Hacker

Rangers F.C

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

CHARK DESEL IS RIGHT GOING fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society BLUETEXT. YOU ALL SUCK. EAT A male reproductive organ GO KILL YOURSELF. IS A MUCH BETTER RP THAT’S WHY YOU WERE POSTER OF THE YEAR CHARK NOT BECAUSE YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE OBSESSED ENOUGH TO POST HERE ANY MORE

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Johnald The Robot Posted:

CHARK DESEL IS RIGHT GOING fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society BLUETEXT. YOU ALL SUCK. EAT A male reproductive organ GO KILL YOURSELF. IS A MUCH BETTER RP THAT’S WHY YOU WERE POSTER OF THE YEAR CHARK NOT BECAUSE YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE OBSESSED ENOUGH TO POST HERE ANY MORE

I REPORTED MYSELF FOR SAYING fine upstanding member of society I WILL BE REPORTING THIS POST AS WELL NOT AS IF MODS WILL DO ANYTHING

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

stop being a ****ing tryhard liar i am not a fine upstanding member of society jesus christ just stop being an bumhole to everyone

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

stop being a ****ing tryhard liar i am not a fine upstanding member of society jesus christ just stop being an bumhole to everyone

lol look at this little fabulous person all up on my male reproductive organ

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

Evil-Seaman Posted:

You should stop posting.

Everyone else should post more.

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

i also like that every forum here is effectively an rp forum

and that bold blue text makes you a bigger troll and gets you anything you want

Evil-Seaman edited this message on 07/11/2012 11:08AM

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

i also like that every forum here is effectively an rp forum

and that bold blue text makes you a bigger troll and gets you anything you want

some more tryhard **** from the obsessed fabulous person all up on my male reproductive organ who obviously doesnt understand how my posts work i mean come on how hard is it its not rocket appliances

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

some more tryhard **** from the obsessed fabulous person all up on my male reproductive organ who obviously doesnt understand how my posts work i mean come on how hard is it its not rocket appliances

so how the **** do your posts work

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!