Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Trolls Why does Evil Seaman crave black male reproductive organ in his bum???

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

um… no. and my grammar goes down when i use bold blue text to scare the **** out of you ****s which doesn’t ****ing work

ahaha yeah man you totes scared us your the big man now driving threw the paint down town no **** it doesnt work your just some random fabulous person who thinks programming calculators will ever make you friends jegus **** wheres the coathanger

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

ahaha yeah man you totes scared us your the big man now driving threw the paint down town no **** it doesnt work your just some random fabulous person who thinks programming calculators will ever make you friends jegus **** wheres the coathanger

i am not expecting to be your friend by programming calculators i simply believe that it’s cool jesus christ don’t you ****ing understand that ****?

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

i am not expecting to be your friend by programming calculators i simply believe that it’s cool jesus christ don’t you ****ing understand that ****?

i never said **** about being my friend you tryhard i meant friends in general you probably sit in your room all day and jerk off to black male reproductive organs

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

Evil-Seaman Posted:

i am not expecting to be your friend by programming calculators i simply believe that it’s cool to be bum ****ed by huge hung fine upstanding member of societys!!! jesus christ don’t you ****ing understand that ****?

LOL fabulous person!! LOL

Dare I show my face again? Log in to see images!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

LOL its liek better to show your face than liek it is for Evil Semen to liek show his rectum at R.Kelly LOL

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL its liek better to show your face than liek it is for Evil Semen to liek show his rectum at R.Kelly LOL

ωωω

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL Evil Semen liek shoved a black calqlator up his rectum LOL

William Imm

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

The truth is right beside you, Chole. *points to title*

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL tru dat white boy LOL

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Why can’t we all get along black male reproductive organ in us… Log in to see images!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Dr Mike Posted:

Why can’t we all get along black male reproductive organ in us… Log in to see images!

LOL I try and get black male reproductive organ in my tight pre-teen vag as much as possible LOL I love hard throbbing black male reproductive organ as it shoots hot fine upstanding member of society great times into my womb LOL

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

What’s worse than 1 chuck?

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I would say 2 chucks and make a joke about how evil seman and chuck are the same levels of ****ty but to be fair it wouldn’t surprise me if evil seman is chuck’s alt

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

it’d be kinda funny that all that’s left of forumwarz is just chuck and all the alts he’s made to make it look like he has friends

Chuck’s pony ****ed my preeteen vag with a calculator!

SanDyk

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

SanDyk Posted:

I would say 2 chucks and make a joke about how evil seman and chuck are the same levels of ****ty but to be fair it wouldn’t surprise me if evil seman is chuck’s alt

oh come on why would i even bother with trying anymore this site is garbage

Chuck Diesel Posted:

oh come on why would i even bother with trying anymore this site is garbage

I really had nothing to say but I happened to open in chrome instead of firefox.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!