Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Trolls Why does Evil Seaman crave black male reproductive organ in his bum???

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

Wuz he liek raped or sumthin by liek a NBA player when he was liek yung? LOL he is alwayz liek professinating his liek love of teh black male reproductive organ LOL

I TURN INTO A ROCKET AND FLY INTO THE SUN!!

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

Wuz he liek raped or sumthin by liek a NBA player when he was liek yung? LOL he is alwayz liek professinating his liek love of teh black male reproductive organ LOL

No, the black male reproductive organs are actually calculators.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

Evil-Seaman Posted:

No, the black male reproductive organs are actually quite enjoyable inside my rectum.

LOL u r liek a freak LOL fabulous persont!!!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL i r liek a freak LOL i’m a lezbo i savor woman's genitals!!!

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL its liek Evil Seaman and his wildebeast wife LOL no wonder you liek crave black male reproductive organ LOL

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL its liek meh and mah wildebeast wife LOL i want moar black male reproductive organ LOL

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL Evil Semen probably just liek fapped to Kony 2012 LOL

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Chloe Moretz Posted:

You mean Pony 2012 Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL I’m menstruating LOL

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

you call that funny you dumb fabulous person jesus christ get out

Death to TI-Nspires!

No, it’s not funny, that’s why it’s an accurate representation of you’re contributions to this thread. I suppose that went over your head, though.

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Evil-Seaman Posted:

you call that a male reproductive organ. I am a dumb fabulous person who thinks i am jesus christ!! get out some black male reproductive organs and ram my bum!!

LOl wtf u r teh fabulous persontz!!!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bacchus Posted:

No, it’s not funny, that’s why it’s an accurate representation of you’re contributions to this thread. I suppose that went over your head, though.

wtf did i say that meant i craved black male reproductive organ in my bum and also you used “you’re” instead of “your” jesus christ can’t you spell anything right you fine upstanding member of society get out

Death to TI-Nspires!

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

Using a run-on sentence to criticize somebody’s grammar is the best way to prove your point

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL Evil Semen’s liek grammatical skillz liek go down while he is liek gettin’ rectum rampaged by liek black male reproductive organ LOL amrite?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

wtf did i say that meant i craved black male reproductive organ in my bum and also you used “you’re” instead of “your” jesus christ can’t you spell anything right you fine upstanding member of society get out

its like having my very own super ****ty fine upstanding member of society knockoff of myself which is pretty funny because hes totally my **** now

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

its like having my very own super ****ty fine upstanding member of society knockoff of myself which is pretty funny because hes totally my **** now

um… no. and my grammar goes down when i use bold blue text to scare the **** out of you ****s which doesn’t ****ing work

Death to TI-Nspires!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!