Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant ......Forum Warz Advertising on little-kid sites...wtf??

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

L2/PIMPTASTICFROTH FREQUENTS GAIAONLINE

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

Fascinating.

****in’ Sweet

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

As someone who used to play Gaia YEARS ago, I can say, it’s always had issues, always had Trolls, always had jerks, perverts, bumholes. You’re making out like some kid saw one advertisement and it corrupted them. These “kids” are on the Internet, they’ve seen much much worse every day.

Most KIDS, yes, KIDS, KNOW what 2girls1cup is. They didn’t hear about it here, they heard about it elsewhere and then it was brought to here because it was already so famous. Kids made it famous, pbuming it around and laughing, telling each other at school. That is because that is the way the world is, that is internet culture as a whole, it’s the way kids at school are. If you don’t think so, you are an ignorant fool.

People are having sex at 12 (about 30% of kids have had sex at 12), they aren’t innocent know nothings. The average age is 15 now, I’m sure when you were a kid in 1930 living on your Quaker farm it was different, but that’s how it is now. To make out like kids don’t know this stuff and it’s corrupting innocent children is the biggest laugh ever. Kids are why this nasty stuff is famous to begin with.

Gaia isn’t a Disney site. Gaia is heavily influenced by Anime, the “adult” animation that is incredibly sexual and violent.

You are a mixture of a Troll and an Emo. You should work at a victim center where you can sit around blaming video games and media for hurting children rather than have parents take any real responsibility. I don’t know what your obsession with kids and innocence is, maybe you should see a Priest and confess about it, or maybe talk to a Psychiatrist.

If you don’t want to hear it, than YOU KISS MY woman's genitals and leave, you whiney ****. Actually, I’d rather not get herpes, so I’ll just mail you one of my turds and you can kiss that.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

As someone who used to play Gaia YEARS ago, I can say, it’s always had issues, always had Trolls, always had jerks, perverts, bumholes. You’re making out like some kid saw one advertisement and it corrupted them. These “kids” are on the Internet, they’ve seen much much worse every day.

QFT. It’s mostly confined to the General Discussion forum, but this stuff’s been there for years.

Gaia isn’t a Disney site. Gaia is heavily influenced by Anime, the “adult” animation that is incredibly sexual and violent.

Actually, Disney content is heavily sexualized as well. What’s more, Disney’s full of hidden sexual images, like the preacher popping a boner in “The Little Mermaid”.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/13/2008 2:08AM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

L2 Posted:

Disney’s full of hidden sexual images, like the preacher popping a boner in “The Little Mermaid”.

If they were hidden, how would we know about them?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

L2 Posted:

Actually, Disney content is heavily sexualized as well. What’s more, Disney’s full of hidden sexual images, like the preacher popping a boner in “The Little Mermaid”.

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/minister.asp

Sux2BU edited this message on 04/13/2008 2:13AM

In fact, it does.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Arktor Posted:

Well, there are actually professors, sociologists, etc., who go through Disney films frame-by-frame looking for hidden sexual content.

I already mentioned “The Little Mermaid” and “The Lion King”, but there’s also hidden sexual content in “Aladdin”, “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”, and “The Rescuers Down Under”. And those are just the ones that I know about. Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

L2 Posted:

Well, there are actually professors, sociologists, etc., who go through Disney films frame-by-frame looking for hidden sexual content.

I already mentioned “The Little Mermaid” and “The Lion King”, but there’s also hidden sexual content in “Aladdin”, “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”, and “The Rescuers Down Under”. And those are just the ones that I know about. Log in to see images!

By “professors, sociologists, etc.,” L2 means “pretty much everyone really because who doesn’t want to share a laugh with their friends about that sort of thing? No, really, does anyone not want to? Can you believe they put that stuff in a Disney movie?” but that phrase was too long so it was shortened.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

L2 Posted:

I’m a professor. I want to go thru you frame-by-frame looking for hidden sexual content.

Arktor Posted:

By searching deep within our own subconsciousness. When everything starts looking like male reproductive organes and woman's genitalss in your daily life, you know your search is over. I can help you out here, if you want someone to go over you, frame-by-frame. First one is free.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

dude, i’ve been to gaia online (my girlfriend has an account. hardly ever uses it anymore). it’s been ****tarded since before forumwarz started advertising there. spend an hour in the general discussion forum and you’ll see threads on everything imaginable, most of which is by far NOT pg-13.

i may not have been there often, but i saw enough that i know it was bad long before forumwarz came along.

****es.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

L2 Posted:

How dare you claim that the sexual content in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” is hidden! Jessica Rabbit was the cause of many a boner around the world.

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Are there any 13+ year old girls that are learning to be cam whores here and then going back to gaia? I might have to check that out. Log in to see images!

Best post in the thread.

Anyone else find it ironic that the OP uses zomg bad language constantly while talking about how ForumWarz is corrupting young minds? It’s too late! We’ve already gotten to him!

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

can not to not post in this historical thread.

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

By searching deep within Vince Russo’s pants.

This is true. It is often that I look down inside my own trousers… stifle back a few tears, and stare in wondrous amazement at the HUGE!@~ baby arm holding an apple that I store within.

If you talk to it… I will come.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Arktor Posted:

This thread is an attempt to top the flamebate leaderboard

ilu man

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

bulldyke Posted:

Arktor Posted:

This thread is an attempt to top the flamebate leaderboard

QFT Log in to see images! Zre edited this message on 04/13/2008 12:00PM

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

For the record, if our ads are showing up on gaia it’s because they’re part of a content network that we’re advertising on. I’ve never purchased ads on there specifically.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

**** gaia

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!