Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Trolls Evil-Semen and his attempt to look cool with "Uh, I can change [quote] I am the pro hacker." (With more grammatical errors, of course.)

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

LOL omg liek Evil Seaman thinks he looks cool with black male reproductive organ juice runnin down his chin LOL

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL omg liek I has big black male reproductive organ LOL & I wish it was bigger so I could suck it

Evil-Seaman edited this message on 06/21/2012 3:05PM

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

Evil-Seaman Posted:

I wish I had hot black man male reproductive organ spunk dribblin down my triple chinned face

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Why are you ppl sooo against big black male reproductive organs? I like big black male reproductive organs in me, slapping my face and covering me with great times… Don’t see why you think it’s an insult? Can only summarize, that there’s a lot of latent homosexuality on here Log in to see images!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL I admit I love black male reproductive organ inside my underage vag, filling my tight pre-teen womb up with hot black baby making great times. Its ok for liek ME to crave hard throbbing black male reproductive organ since I am liek a girl, but evil Seaman is liek a dude and he wants black male reproductive organ pounding his liek bum LOL

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL I admit I love black male reproductive organ inside my underage vag, filling my tight pre-teen womb up with hot black baby making great times. Its ok for liek ME to crave hard throbbing black male reproductive organ since I am liek a girl, but evil Seaman is liek a dude and he wants black male reproductive organ pounding his liek bum LOL

I already heard about your thirst for black male reproductive organ and great times from it, but I do not **** fine upstanding member of societys.

Death to TI-Nspires!

fine upstanding member of societys **** him.

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bacchus Posted:

fine upstanding member of societys **** me.

You forgot to put the word “fat” before the whole sentence, you ****lover.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Evil-Seaman Posted:

You forgot to put the word “fat” before the whole sentence, you ****lover.

so FAT fine upstanding member of societys **** you? LOLOLOL U fabulous person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give.

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

I give.

Sharing is caring. Or enjoy… I get them mixed up Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bacchus Posted:

I give fresh great times to Chloe Moretz. Fresh fine upstanding member of society great times.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Evil-Seaman Posted:

**** yeah I love hot fine upstanding member of society great times in my tight underage vag gimme!!!

Dr Mike Posted:

Sharing is caring. Or enjoy… I get them mixed up Log in to see images!

I enjoy because I care.

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Bacchus Posted:

I enjoy because I’m a fine upstanding member of society.

Whom? Chloe?

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Evil-Seaman Posted:

Whom? Chloe?

LOL fine upstanding member of societys don’t have to enjoy me, I liek let them plunge their long thick hard pulsating black male reproductive organs in and out of my pre-teen vag Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Death to TI-Nspires!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!