Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wanna Cyber? a message to evil trougt

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

forumwarz is gone you know it, i know it, pickled male reproductive organbum and myspace escher tom and mc banhammer know it. do what it takes to keep on making money offf this little “miracle” you made and add a couple ads to the site. email everyone who joined but couldnt pay for ep2 because we were too cheap to pay your gay fish piece of **** fabulous person bum and let us enjoy what you thought was valuable lol you dumb fabulous person.

dont ban me i helped make ep3 and bunches of the the forums nobody ****ing reads anymore and the wiki you all rely on becase you cant think for

yourselves.

im drunk, im becoming an emo kid, im thinking about the mistakes in my life and this was one of them. help me justify the waste of all those hours

earning dumb internet bull**** fabulous personry for the sake of ****ing my hot bum girlfriend and let me play ep2 and ep3. HEADSETS 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES TSB R UNFUNNY fabulous personS NOSTALGIA fabulous personRY WHO PLAYS THIS **** ANY MORE EPEEN IS POINTLESS WHEN DOM TROPHIES ACCOUNT MORE FOR MAKING THE WEBSITE COMING UP WITH THE SLOGANS INFORMING USERS MAKING **** BETTERGIMME NEW EPEEN “OBSESSED” BECAUSE I STILL REMEMBER THIS BULL**** A BUNCHA YEARS LATER. I THINK OF THE HOT **** THAT MADE MY LIFE WHAT IT WAS, AND THE FIRST THING IT WAS THAT SCREWED IT UP WITH HER, 4 MONTHS INTO OUR THING, WAS ME SLEEPING THROUGH SOMETHING IMPORTANT, TO WIN TROPHIES IM FORUMWARZ.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

IronBenga

Avatar: 258247 2012-02-26 13:35:41 -0500

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Dude what have you been drinking/smoking/snorting/shooting? I want it double

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

i know some of those words

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I can’t help but think that after screwing up your relationship you didn’t end up with all that many Forumwarz trophies. No offense.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Playing formwarz ruined your relationship (to say nothing of your grammar). I think it would be irresponsible of Trougt to give you access to more episodes since it will only cause the further ruination of your life.

Also, what Catt said.

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

ShadyPixels Posted:

I AM A fine upstanding member of society.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

A+++ Would read again.

Catt although Posted:

A+++ Would read again.

Cat Cat Phony

Avatar: 70261 Thu May 14 15:25:28 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Bacchus Posted:

Nope. I did have to check to see if it was me, but turns out it wasn’t.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!