Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Noobs Evil-Semen and how I imagine him.

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

LOL liek who cares, I wanna talk about male reproductive organ!

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL liek who cares, I wanna talk about male reproductive organ!

More action, less talk.

Evil-Seaman

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Evil-Seaman faceslapped Bacchus!

-8, Bacchus now has 2

Bacchus gave Evil-Seaman a pony!

-0, Evil-Seaman now has 100

Evil-Seaman kicked Bacchus in the bum!

-4, Bacchus is defeated. Evil-Seaman wins!

Bacchus says:

“Oh ****.”

Evil-Seaman says:

“If I could defeat Bacchus, spf357 will be as easy as ****!”

Death to TI-Nspires!

Bacchus ****s evil semen with a glow stick.

Evil semen speaks in third person.

No one cares.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

so basically evil is supposed to mean dark and dark is black right and blacks are fine upstanding member of societys so really what evil semen means is fine upstanding member of society great times mystery solved lets pack it up and go home now

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

Bacchus Posted:

More action, less talk.

Liek, I bet your male reproductive organ gets a lot of man bum action amrite? LOl

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Chloe Moretz Posted:

Liek, I bet your male reproductive organ gets a lot of man bum action amrite? LOl

Man bum: a cause Bacchus can get behind

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Man bum: a cause Bacchus can get behind

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

so basically evil is supposed to mean dark and dark is black right and blacks are fine upstanding member of societys so really what evil semen means is fine upstanding member of society great times mystery solved lets pack it up and go home now

Did I say I was evil?

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

Did I say I was evil?

Evil-Seaman Posted:

Evil Posted:

ಠ_ಠ

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Just because “Evil” is in my name doesn’t mean I’m evil.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL liek I just ate woman's genitals and I have pubes in my teeth lol

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Evil-Seaman Posted:

Just because “Evil” is in my name doesn’t mean I’m evil.

why the **** would it be in your name then you ****ing retard

Chloe got it goin on

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

why the **** would it be in your name then you ****ing retard

I just chose a random name until I was satisfied, you ****ing retard.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

OMG liek I remember the first time I swallowed semen. i was like, 12, and the guy plunging his huge hard 17 year old black male reproductive organ in and out of my tight 12 year old woman's genitals didn’t want to shoot it deep inside my great times-hungry womb, so liek he pulled out and started great timesming on my perky 12 year old titties. And i was all liek: “OMg i woner what this fine upstanding member of societys great times tastes like” so I grabbed his still pulsating black male reproductive organ and shoved it in my mouth and he yelled “dayyyyummm you white hollywood whore” and started face ****ing me, shootign his hot nugger great times down my throat. It liek, tasted salty but good.

LOL I guess I like semen Log in to see images!

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

OMG liek I remember the first time I swallowed semen. i was like, 12, and the guy plunging his huge hard 17 year old black male reproductive organ in and out of my tight 12 year old woman's genitals didn’t want to shoot it deep inside my great times-hungry womb, so liek he pulled out and started great timesming on my perky 12 year old titties. And i was all liek: “OMg i woner what this fine upstanding member of societys great times tastes like” so I grabbed his still pulsating black male reproductive organ and shoved it in my mouth and he yelled “dayyyyummm you white hollywood whore” and started face ****ing me, shootign his hot nugger great times down my throat. It liek, tasted salty but good.

LOL I guess I like semen Log in to see images!

You are either ****ing crazy or a ****ing liar. Also, I’m Evil-Seaman, not Evil-Semen.

Evil-Seaman edited this message on 05/19/2012 6:22PM

Death to TI-Nspires!

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

LOL liek, you are just jealous cause liek you can watch me in movies and know that you will never ever **** me, and also knowing that the huge throbbing male reproductive organs that do impale themselves on my vag will never be yours LOL amrite?

Evil-Seaman

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Chloe Moretz Posted:

LOL liek, you are just jealous cause liek you can watch me in movies and know that you will never ever **** me, and also knowing that the huge throbbing male reproductive organs that do impale themselves on my vag will never be yours LOL amrite?

Hell no, I don’t even want to ****, and you use LOL and like too much because you’re ****ing dumb.

Death to TI-Nspires!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!