Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx This place is ****

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Also known as hi, how’s everyone?

I’m moving to NYC next month I’m currently unemployed and I feel like I’ve accomplished nothing.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

btw I probably wont read this for the next couple of months so its good to see all the 3 of you

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

enjoy nyc fran :>

Raffle Ticket Posted:

enjoy nyc fran :>

i’ll say this again when you’re just about to go btw fyi, also hi Log in to see images!

man no-one replied in 9 hours, almost like the site’s dead

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

you should come to florida and we can be fat and do weird stuff

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Winged_I

Avatar: 260386 2012-04-07 23:06:48 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

I’m not sure if its more disturbing that I think I’ve seen Bobdisgaea’s avatar somewhere before, or that “All 3 of you” is a meme here ._.

Also hi.

~To be forgotten is worse than death~

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Nice time of year for it. Can give you some restaurant recommendations if you want.

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Watch for Pickpockets and DO NOT DROP THE SOAP.Log in to see images!

A Hacker Commands a N00b Obeys.

HerpeticLesi-
onLegion

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m surprised that the site is as dead as it is. I remember a few years ago when this place was jumping (on an old, long-lost account). By the way (since this is the only place that I have ever seen any other users/a mod), what the hell is going on with Itembuildr? It says that there isn’t a build anymore…

HerpeticLesionLegion Posted:

I’m surprised that the site is as dead as it is. I remember a few years ago when this place was jumping (on an old, long-lost account). By the way (since this is the only place that I have ever seen any other users/a mod), what the hell is going on with Itembuildr? It says that there isn’t a build anymore…

it’s been broken for months Log in to see images!

HerpeticLesi-
onLegion

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ehh, not quite months. I was the last person to submit an item description (but I haven’t done a picture because I really don’t care), and there are no new items available to describe. I’ve only been here since late January, so IDK how long it has been like this but it worked fine previously…

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

When I was a kid I would play hungry hungry hippos by myself because I had nobody to play with.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

When I was a kid I would play hungry hungry hippos by myself because I had nobody to play with.

who would win?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

Indiana Jonas Posted:

who would win?

The kids with friends.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

HerpeticLesionLegion Posted:

Anything that gets broken is likely to stay broken until the site stops paying for itself.

Hi FranLog in to see images! CrinkzPipe edited this message on 04/26/2012 2:57AM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Hey Fran you should come to Ohio, you can fit in with all the illegal Mexicans and old white ladies will be blown away when you know English and will probably give you money.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Hey Fran you should come to Ohio, you can fit in with all the illegal Mexicans and old white ladies will be blown away when you know English and will probably give you money.

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

hey at least

it isn’t ****ing baltimore

****ing horrible here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!