Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Obscure games

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Got any games that you’re sure most have no idea about? Post ‘em, give us a description. As a major geek, I at least wanna know.

I nominate Maken Shao, a 3rd-person PS2 remake of an obscure Dreamcast 1st-person-slasher/action-adventure. Not the best of games (and the translation takes donkey male reproductive organ) but pretty fun all the same. You can control nearly any half-important story character, including the U.S. president (who happens to be one of the bad guys, and is probably the best playable character). Any idea how fun it is to beat **** up as the U.S. president? EAT DEMOCRACY, TERRORISTS! *whack* Uncle Sam wants YOU to get caught in a hurricane of male reproductive organs! *ruin* For truth, justice, and the Great American Dream! *annihilate*

Also it’s probably the only game I know where the evil ending is WAY HARDER than the good ending. Dunno what the **** the good guys were so worried about when they can beat the christ out of you by blinking while the baddies are like “AHAHAHA, I know your one weakness! I shall rush directly at you AGAIN, you won’t expect it because it’s exactly what I’ve done the last 124023 times! Oh crap you sidestepped and belted me in the face again.” *dead*.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!