Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun WELCOME TO SOMAILIA ****ES

TWILLSWEETIE

Avatar: 196000 Sun Jul 19 00:01:47 -0400 2009

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Welcome to Somalia

Population: fine upstanding member of societys

IronBenga

Avatar: 258247 2012-02-26 13:35:41 -0500

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

the AK-47s only make this more sexy Log in to see images!

Stupid Potat-
o Face

Avatar: 206846 2009-09-23 00:33:08 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 3 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

TWILLSWEETIE Posted:

Cute alt.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

IronBenga Posted:

the AK-47s only make this more sexy Log in to see images!

they are chinese type 56’s. pieces of trash made out of potmetal and railroad spikes with cheap wood furniture that dents when you grip it too hard. it is hard to go wrong with the kalashnikov, but boy did the chinese ever do a good job. may as well be albanian, or a khyber pbum copy Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Interesting fact: AK-47 actually doesn’t exist.

AK’s development started in 1946, it was introduced into service in 1949 as “AK 7.62 bumault rifle”, so no “47” here. The actual rifle you see in the movies all the time is either AKM (introduced 1959) or AK-74 (introduced 1974).

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Interesting fact: AK-47 actually doesn’t exist.

AK’s development started in 1946, it was introduced into service in 1949 as “AK 7.62 bumault rifle”, so no “47” here. The actual rifle you see in the movies all the time is either AKM (introduced 1959) or AK-74 (introduced 1974).

yep! the easiest way to tell the differences based upon the curviture of the magazine, the muzzle break, gas block, and a few other details. mikhail kalashnikov is a bloody genius.

it is funny to see americans with romanian made WASR (AKM variant) rifles calling them “MY AY KAY FAUTY SEBEN.”

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

also, the AK-47 does exist, but as a prototype rifle that was never used anywhere, EVER.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

So why is the name AK-47 so prevalent?

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

@Bob; because the general public are idiots.

@LHO and My Love;

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Melanin-Enhanced Individual Posted:

yep! the easiest way to tell the differences based upon the curviture of the magazine, the muzzle break, gas block, and a few other details. mikhail kalashnikov is a bloody genius.

it is funny to see americans with romanian made WASR (AKM variant) rifles calling them “MY AY KAY FAUTY SEBEN.”

finally the weapon market is open to young eastern entreprenours such as myself

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

finally the weapon market is open to young eastern entreprenours such as myself

it has always been open, most of the illicit arms i have seen moving around came from european countries. there is this glorified notion that the majority of arms used in various dirty little wars around the globe came from the former soviet union and its satellites, but that is hardly true, maybe in the late 80’s, early 90’s. military forces in europe are constantly changing the hardware they use, both east and west, and anything they no longer need is sold to arms dealers who move the weapons around the globe. places like belgium, germany, france, romania, the czech republic and slovakia, all sell weapons to arms dealers.

it is a lucrative market and you should get in on it, before the UN signs more small arms proliferation treaties.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

chammisan Posted:

@LHO and My Love;

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

the fact that i am seriously considering this says a lot about how much future polisci students have post graduation

IronBenga

Avatar: 258247 2012-02-26 13:35:41 -0500

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

it has always been open, most of the illicit arms i have seen moving around came from european countries. there is this glorified notion that the majority of arms used in various dirty little wars around the globe came from the former soviet union and its satellites, but that is hardly true, maybe in the late 80’s, early 90’s. military forces in europe are constantly changing the hardware they use, both east and west, and anything they no longer need is sold to arms dealers who move the weapons around the globe. places like belgium, germany, france, romania, the czech republic and slovakia, all sell weapons to arms dealers.

it is a lucrative market and you should get in on it, before the UN signs more small arms proliferation treaties.

Im learning more about international politics and geography from this thread than i had learned on high school

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

IronBenga Posted:

on high school

Welp.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

the fact that i am seriously considering this says a lot about how much future polisci students have post graduation

In the US at least PoliSci is one of those things you major in if you want to be a lawyer or college professor. Or barista.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

meh im just gonna research totalitarianism. its the easiest thing to do right now for me

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Nice, upvoted. With the only correction being, if we’re talking official government military contracts rather than “illicit arms”, it’s not really flexible, the contracts are set for years and years.

I.e. Austrian Steyr AUG is adopted as standard service weapon in many countries, and the trade contracts are always long-term, meaning that the market in these countries is “lucrative” only for resellers and small dealers, while fat government deals are inaccessible for decades.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Nice, upvoted. With the only correction being, if we’re talking official government military contracts rather than “illicit arms”, it’s not really flexible, the contracts are set for years and years.

I.e. Austrian Steyr AUG is adopted as standard service weapon in many countries, and the trade contracts are always long-term, meaning that the market in these countries is “lucrative” only for resellers and small dealers, while fat government deals are inaccessible for decades.

depends on the country, friend. many countries in NATO would sell weapons by the ton (not piece, read: TON) during the 90’s – early 2000’s because they were too expensive to store wherever the fighting was going on. many a fabrique nationale, or heckler & koch manufactured rifle would find themselves into the hands of whoever is paying enough, and these rifles dont biodegrade, they just move around. even thousands of US made rifles have been known to show up in latin america or the middle east on occasion, and not just in the hands of military/pmc/paramilitary/police

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!