Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Good way to build an Emo Kid?

Antoids

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

My friend has an emo kid account and she fails at life. She can’t kill anything. She’s level seven and hasn’t used haxl’s thing yet, so I was suggesting she rebuild. Any suggestions?

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

There’s a good page on the wiki about this:

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Emo_Kid. Check out the ‘strategies’ bit at the bottom.

So you want high ego, high offence, and a lower defence. The higher ego means you can afford to lose more ego before having to use Smileprins or whatever, and the less ego you have, the more powerful your attacks.

Here’s my stats if they help, these seem to work pretty well for me:

Max ego: 145

Tears: 208

Offense: 18

Defense: 11

Luck: 4

Frugality: 6

Charisma: 3

Upkeep: 3

MZB edited this message on 04/13/2008 9:05AM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

You don’t *build* them, they grow in high schools.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

Something_Witty Posted:

You don’t *build* them, they grow in high schools.

And even though they ALWAYS talk about suicide.

They just won’t die.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

life after death ftw

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

SLAVE-JEWESS Posted:

And even though they ALWAYS talk about suicide.

They just won’t die.

Yeah, and when you try some hard love like a good toilet head dunk, it just makes them worse. It’s like a hydra…..but with whinyness and ****ty poetry in the place of heads. Log in to see images!

DocBeard

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Something_Witty Posted:

Yeah, and when you try some hard love like a good toilet head dunk, it just makes them worse. It’s like a hydra…..but with whinyness and ****ty poetry in the place of heads. Log in to see images!

Snap! Fellows, they’re onto us! Quickly, someone kill, I dunno, Bryonic Ray Ray or some ****, before their suspicions are confirmed!

Ahem. Nope. We die all the time. It’s just, y’know, the world is so DARK and PAINFUL that it seems like we come back from the dead, ready to spread our malign influence through bad poetry and attention whoring. There is no Emo Rick Conspiracy. Go about your busniess.

OP, the most important thing to remember about Emo Kidding is that it’s a delicate balance between “Low enough to do decent damage.” and “Dead.”. Don’t be afraid to suck it up and take the slow way through some of the harder forums-speed runs are an endgame thing for us.

Also, be sure to use your defensive buffs. Some people would say different, but some people think that R. Kelly’s innocent. The trick with Emo Kiddery is basicly knowing when you’re limping and when you’re going to die. A better chance of dodging a hit means a little longer at a low damage percentage. As for Life After Death, it’s easy to loose track of how low your ego is in the heat of the moment, and good timing with this buff can save a forum run. ...or at least a few hundred flezz on healing items. Generally, the secret to LAD is not, I say I say not trying to attack after you’ve been brought back to life. Life After Death is insurence; you get a few super high damage attacks off(As an example, my I Have Issues does around 60-65 at full health, and over a hundred when I’m at 10 ego.) without worrying about a lucky hit killing you, and once you’ve been ressurected, it’s time to heal. You don’t get to bounce back twice, see.

It takes finesse, and even then we don’t have the sheer damage potential of Camwhores, or the survivability of Trolls. If your friend’s still having trouble, I suguest that she spend some time on the lower level forums-it’s something you get better at with experience, and even cred gained from a failed forum attack lets you get closer to leveling up, which’ll make dealing with the higher level forums a lot easier.

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Another build to look at. Very high ego and attack makes for excellent damage output. I didn’t put a single point into defense, it all comes from equipment.

Ego 300

Tears 208

Offense 16

Defense 8

Luck 6

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 4

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ego: 120

Rest of Stats: 19/8/3/6/3/1

Best Emo build. If you can’t handle the drug abuse needed for that go

Ego: 165

Tears:208

Rest of Stats: 18/8/3/6/3/6

WS

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

WetSocket Posted:

Ego: 120

Rest of Stats: 19/8/3/6/3/1

Best Emo build. If you can’t handle the drug abuse needed for that go

Ego: 165

Tears:208

Rest of Stats: 18/8/3/6/3/6

WS

What equipment are you using? I can’t figure out how to get those ego/tears numbers.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ack. I guess I need to know what the base stats are with no upgrades/equipment.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!