Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Someone's exploiting Kyoubai

So yeah this user, Kelli Renee, has for weeks been putting up auctions for junk items. Only one person ever bids on them at a time, though it has been different people. I think this is someone using an illegal second account to transfer flezz to their alts; the small amount of flezz spent on each auction keeps them from getting flagged.

It’s cluttering up Kyoubai and fills me with gamer rage. Someone please do something about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/09/2012 11:20PM     | #

eat **** and die

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/09/2012 11:58PM     | #

­news flash nobody gives a **** fabulous person

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 7:02AM     | #

Bear/bumonz here, it is ****ING SIMPLE to get flezz. Transferring little to no flezz is pointless and very special.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 1:54PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Bear/bumonz here, it is ****ING SIMPLE to get flezz. Transferring little to no flezz is pointless and very special.

ya this, people put junk on kyoubai all the time since they’ll (sometimes) get more from it than selling it in the ppwn shoppe

ps bear: Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 3:02PM     | #

I heard someone trolled in CD once, too. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 5:51PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I heard someone trolled in CD once, too. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 7:31PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

So yeah this user, Kelli Renee, has for weeks been putting up auctions for junk items. Only one person ever bids on them at a time, though it has been different people. I think this is someone using an illegal second account to transfer flezz to their alts; the small amount of flezz spent on each auction keeps them from getting flagged.

It’s cluttering up Kyoubai and fills me with gamer rage. Someone please do something about it.

To ease your “gamer rage”, I can confirm I’m the bidder on this persons auctions. I’ve no idea who she/he is but since I’m making a profit, albeit a small one, at Ppwn from the crap they’re selling, and I’m not an alt of the seller, where’s the foul?

If anything, you should be more raged with that clown Jay Z jay and the over inflated **** he fails to sell on a daily basis. He’s the one cluttering up the squid, mate.

Get a ****ing life.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 8:42PM     | #

stop playing this game jesus ****ing christ

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 8:46PM     | #

SUPR SERIOUS INTRNET GAME

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/10/2012 10:03PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

ya this, people put junk on kyoubai all the time since they’ll (sometimes) get more from it than selling it in the ppwn shoppe

ps bear

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 1:03AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

stop playing this game jesus ****ing christ

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 1:39AM     | #

How would I get flezz?

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 6:19AM     | #

Look, look! I’m bidding on her stuff again. U mad bro? Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 11:21AM     | #

Im just here for the Condoms.Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 11:41AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!