Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup hey guys what did i miss

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

i thought id pay you all a visit for Christmas but it turns out youre all sucking your own male reproductive organs thats no way to celebrate the birth of baby jesus gross Log in to see images!

also sergeant cid is ****ing one of those fake nativity donkeys Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

wait its not a fake donkey its a dead donkey Log in to see images!

wait its not a dead donkey its my mom Log in to see images!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

that joke is beating a dead donkey

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Celerysteve Posted:

Let Max handle this.

**** it I forget what joke I was going to do. Let’s let steve handle this. He’s a pro, yo.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I think I’m being gang-stalked. I just learned out what it was on youtube. Check that **** out. Cuz like I could tell you some **** with me and you would be like woah dude.

Honestly though idgaf because it is literally the gayest and most pathetic thing. It’s like organized male reproductive organ-envy. And I get to feel all bad bum like I’m Neo from the Matrix

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Cuz like dude there is nothing so slight or so intense that can get to me. I’m like the boss on final fantasy you hit me and the numbers come up green and it just charges mah laser. No and heal doesn’t work either cuz I’m not undead. Just like I would say them come to where the flavor is and bow to these nuts cuz like I’m being all cool about it and you’re being the fabulous person so I mean why just be a fabulous person? Just like don’t be a fabulous person or die a fabulous person that’s pretty easy.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I mean these soulless spineless little **** **** ****s. What a joke you are. How thick you are. You sneaky pbumive aggressive cowards. If you think you can repress me you are dumber than a sack of dog****. I have reached the point of no return I can never look back. Immortal Technique ****. You can’t come hard at me. You already came too hard too fast. Not only did you show your hand, you showed a lack of confidence. Any volley you got is gonna get reflected in your mother****in’ faces. I am ten bears; I am not afraid of you. All you got left is to bow to your knees and ****ing worship my total package instead of Zionism or Masonism or alien though forms or whatever gay bum bull**** is behind Oz’s pink fabulous person curtain. Gimme more gnats to swat down and I will grow stronger because I gives a **** and you know this. I will crush you. The Borats.

That is either for the man or my own amusement. You can never be too sure how far down the rabbit hole goes.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

That Reactio-
n Face Gal

Avatar: 242973 2010-09-30 09:08:24 -0400

Level 21 Emo Kid

THIS IS MY REFUSED FACE

Log in to see images! That Reaction Face Gal edited this message on 12/29/2011 11:56AM

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

That’s some effective god damn management technique. **** this “coaching” bull****, I gotta murder some mommas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!