Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Abortion is Murder

Jeremy Hands-
ome

[My Klan is four wo-
rded
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Day 1

Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I’m not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Mommy, I’m a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don’t like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can’t hear me.

Day 4

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I’m not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what’s abortion?

Day 6

I can hear that doctor again. I don’t like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can’t get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus’s arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn’t you want me, Mommy?

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

Abortion=Murder.

Mod Edit: Illegal alts should be aborted.

Jeremy Handsome was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

tl;Merry Christmas

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

What kind of ****ed up fetus is already growing hair 4 days after conception?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

The kind that should be aborted Log in to see images!

Mister Zurkon

Avatar: 19631 2011-03-19 04:13:25 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hey, lycanthropes are people too!

You know, sometimes when I’m feeling down I go to wal mart and look at all the people I’m glad I’m not. It’s really a great pick-me-up. But I also look around and think “man, these **** o’s are the future of America.” And it’s kinda depressing at the same time. If I could murder these eight year old bastards with the cooth of a rabid parrot living off the welfare money my paycheck is deducted for I totally would. Why do people still think murder is bad in the first place? Go murder.

But I’m really glad I’m not those ****ers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!