Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Superanon

Roy133

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Yep so they banned me till 2111 Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

see what happens when I make one little typo?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Too bad he doesn’t have a Celerysteve card.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Oh for ****’s sake. Unban the ****head. Am I supposed to carry the whole ****posting weight by myself? Man I want a sandwich.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Like I wouldn’t have cared if like a quarter of the time he at least tried to be funny or something but it was just bum it was just bum bum bum **** him and the horse he rode in on.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Bacchus Posted:

Oh for ****’s sake. Unban the ****head. Am I supposed to carry the whole ****posting weight by myself? Man I want a sandwich.

I could post more or something

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

i care

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

**** yeah u do fabulous person goatse ii dawg u gay merry christmas fabulous person **** eat a **** out my bum

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Celerysteve Posted:

Like I wouldn’t have cared if like a quarter of the time he at least tried to be funny or something but it was just bum it was just bum bum bum **** him and the horse he rode in on.

Sometimes even cs is absolutely right.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Cuz that was bum like just don’t quit and I was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnn

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I was like hey there little lady your place or mine lets do this right here right now face down bum up down da down to the floor drop it like its hot cuz my pants are on fire i’m burning i’m burning for you what a feeling take this pbumion and make it happen and may I kick a little something for the G’s cuz it’s six in the morning and my momma aint home

Count Von Sh-
itflap

[The Society of woman's genitalss]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Celerysteve Posted:

it’s six in the morning and my momma aint home

how very “basement” of you

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Count Von ****flap Posted:

how very “basement” of you

Attempted burn that just made you look unhip.

Everyone relax people, there was a slight misfire; what you might call a unplanned for pyrotechnical issue. I spoke to this guys people and they bumured me it was just a simple miscalculation together with some unfortunate cirgreat timesstances, but they bumured me everything is fine. There will be an official press release shortly. Prior to that I spoke to him personally and he just wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers it really meant a lot to him — and again everything is fine. I spoke to physician shortly ago and he told me this really was a best case scenario. There was some minor inflammation in the anal region but everything looks normal and it should heal up just fine.

i miss him and i dont use cap or punct cuz im meta

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!