Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin AAHZ takes back all the bad things he ever said about Borderlands

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Celerysteve Posted:

Well, I read this thread but I don’t even know what I’m suppose to say. I mean I don’t even know what the big deal is it is just some thread. I mean at least give me an idea because you can’t just expect me to be a mind reader. This is just some bull**** same as everything else.

Honestly I don’t know what the **** is wrong with you people and it really doesn’t even matter because if I did know I doubt it would be something where I would be all of that is amazing; I’m so glad I know that. And don’t give me your little **** about how my post was longer than a single line and then start in with your same bull**** because I tell you one thing, there is going to be some changes around here.

All your little games and that **** you think is cute ain’t gonna fly and if you even try it what is going to happen is I’m going to bust your bum down with a harsh dose of reality is what the **** will happen. Try me. Try me ****er and you will be picking your bum up off the floor and I guarantee you my friend that won’t be a memory you have fond ****ing recollections about I **** you the **** not and you better ****ing believe it.

This crazy little bull**** has reached its boiling point and frankly I have to admit it is a bit more than I care to ****ing stomach. Starting now there are going to be changes around here so shut your ****ing mouths and open your ****ing ears or I will open them the **** for you and trust me you will not like it because if that is what it comes down to I damn well will ensure you get the ****ing message one way or the other. This is it. This is your chance. This is your fair warning. Clean up your ****ing act and get your bumes in order, and I mean ****ing yesterday because there will be no second chances.

Don’t let me catch you again. You better hope and pray I don’t because if you think I’m being upfront with you right now, you are in for a rude awakening. Try me. You wanna try me? ****ing try me. I will go stone cold ****ing ape ****. You will be smack dab and hitting rocking bottom to your own personal living hell and that my friends is just the beginning because I will get creative with your bumes and trust me, I can be very, very creative.

So your parents caught you masturbating to videogames while wearing your mother’s dress again and you decided to share your dad’s lecture with us?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

No, keep posting I’m gbuming up the chainsaw.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!