Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile [CLOSED] I formally request that any moderator who does not post in this thread be demodded.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

i am aldo

superannonon

Avatar: 255684 2011-12-14 03:08:42 -0500

[**** yeah ****es im very special]

Level 16 Hacker

I wish I were more like Celerysteve cause he's my hero

ok Log in to see images!

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

bobdisgea Posted:

I bet you love starfire in the reboot don’t you?

Not sure if I follow you. If you’re referring to the costume, which the more traditional version of Starfire has worn for a couple decades now, then no. I prefer the animated/Teen Titans Go version to the scantily-clad, large-breasted one. I should have specified it was TTG I was talking about in the previous post.

Neither of them can hold a candle to the animation design of Jinx, but that’s neither here nor there.

Mister Zurkon

Avatar: 19631 2011-03-19 04:13:25 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Doesn’t Ricket have the power to remove the posts from the other mods and move this thread to closed contests? Just sayin.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Bacchus Posted:

Doesn’t Ricket have the power to remove the posts from the other mods and move this thread to closed contests? Just sayin.

I do but that’d be cheating.

Ricket Posted:

I do but that’d be cheating.

Oh. Well here’s this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!