Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request Great Aunt Geraldine and Alignment

MichealRein

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’ve recently come back to this game for reasons I don’t know, but since I did come back I’ve been doing the aunt Geraldine chats. When I tried to do the one for today though, it bugged out and when I tried to start it up again it went to the offline one.

I don’t suppose they have the logs somewhere? The game seems largely abandoned so I was just wondering.

Another thing I was wondering is if there’s a thing that shows a “Completed” alignment chart for the times you beat the game. There’s not a whole lot on the wiki; odd since it’s on the main page of the game.

Unusual Pie

Avatar: 227082 2014-09-25 19:42:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Unusually Cute Pie :D

Despite the fact that you didn’t get to the end of the chat with Great Aunt Geraldine today, by virtue of you starting it the game considers today’s chat completed and that’s why she’s offline now. You still get credit for chatting with her today and the only thing you miss out on is reading JB’s writing so consider yourself lucky.

There are no logs of the exact text in the chats with Great Aunt Geraldine if that’s what you mean. If you want to know what you missed out on in her “story”, tell us what point you are at and maybe we can let you know if there were any important developments in today’s chat.

There is no chart like the one you are describing as far as I know.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Unusual Pie Posted:

There are no logs of the exact text in the chats with Great Aunt Geraldine if that’s what you mean.

Yes there are. Apprentices have access to them in Google docs. Do you know what day you missed, OP? As in how many chats you’ve had with your aunt already? If so, I can tubmail you the transcript for it.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

MichealRein Posted:

I’ve recently come back to this game for reasons I don’t know, but since I did come back I’ve been doing the aunt Geraldine chats. When I tried to do the one for today though, it bugged out and when I tried to start it up again it went to the offline one.

I don’t suppose they have the logs somewhere? The game seems largely abandoned so I was just wondering.

Another thing I was wondering is if there’s a thing that shows a “Completed” alignment chart for the times you beat the game. There’s not a whole lot on the wiki; odd since it’s on the main page of the game.

­oh god why are you here

superannonon

Avatar: 255684 2011-12-14 03:08:42 -0500

[**** yeah ****es im very special]

Level 16 Hacker

I wish I were more like Celerysteve cause he's my hero

yeah that was sad

Dingbat

Avatar: 255237 2011-10-31 21:19:13 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

superannonon Posted:

yeah that was sad

oh god why are you here

superannonon

Level 16 Hacker

please forward all replys to the Role-Playing Forum since I live there and ****Log in to see images!

MichealRein

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh wow, hey Chuck.

Yea, I realized that it counted for me doing the chat that day, I just wanted to see what was said.

I don’t know what I was at yesterday, but today she found TV and was watching it with her friends.

For the alignment, if I remember correctly, you do good/evil throughout the game and then when you beat SE you get a Chaotic/Unaligned/Lawful choice, right?

superannonon

Level 16 Hacker

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!