Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage Real

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

1 bumhole Online. Now that is some real ****. There is not even any mods who left their computer on.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Since nobody is here I am going to rub the tip of my male reproductive organ on all your threads. You will never know I did it, but I will know and I will laugh silently to myself.

What smells like bum?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

The fact we still read the forums on this site just makes us like stubborn old people who won’t sell our houses when the bank buys the neighborhood to put up a mall. Everyone else is like **** it this site is dead. Then we say like some funny stuff old people would say in old people voices. Like some funny stuff Patton Oswald would make old people say.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

But I kind of like to tell myself since 99% of the people are gone and we have this rare tenacity to keep going, obviously we would be the ones who would survive the zombie apocalypse.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Here’s the real talk son. People can’t hang. They’re sensitive. People get their feelings hurt by this site but they never admit that cuz anyone who did is way to fragile to be forthcoming about their weaknesses. I was ignorant to it for a long time, but like joining die2nite w/ people from forumwarz, and so I just continued to socialize in the same way in their presence you know… people are babies. Entire team is babies.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

tl;dr I’m badbum

Count Von Sh-
itflap

[The Society of woman's genitalss]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Celerysteve Posted:

I keep it so real. People are like, “Hey, how are you Celerysteve?”

And I’m like, “How am I? That’s a useless formality to fill moments you would otherwise perceive as awkward because you are self-conscious and that is a sign of mental weakness you should work on.”

And they are like, “Wow, you’re a male reproductive organ.”

And I’m like “No dude, I am not the male reproductive organ. You came up to me and said something meaningless and I in turn provided you with useful information; I have done you a service my friend whereas you were merely ****ing in the wind. While I’m at it, all religion is basically bull****, the Holocaust is more or less bull**** — exaggerated and used for other’s personal gain AT THE VERY LEAST — the news is bull****, everything in the media has bull**** worked into it, and you need to come to terms with that. It’s not all bad though, I figured out something that feels really good when I was masturbating last night. Hold on I’ll show you; you’re going to love it.”

Some people just can’t deal with reality.

You are mentally ill. Don’t stop with the meds.

Steve’s male reproductive organ smells like bum. That was the joke. Cuz he bum****s boys. He’s gay. Get it? He is a homosexual with other males.

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

Sigh.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I should have posted this as the first video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TJ6DmZMlE but Southpark did it.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Bacchus Posted:

Steve’s male reproductive organ smells like bum. That was the joke. Cuz he bum****s boys. He’s gay. Get it? He is a homosexual with other males.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5UbOVy-aic

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

CelerySteve Posts Some Psychological **** nobody cares about.And thats why Everybody Thinks he is gay as a ****in Moogle.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!