Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay terrible thread with movie posters only like its some kind of fabulous person movie game or something its gay

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

i cant think of any movies really though

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I updated my phone sex profile

I want to wear pretty pink panties and be called Susan. Flick lit cigarettes at my eyes and **** in my mouth. Make me wear a novelty oversized cowboy hat and ride a tricycle covered in maple syrup. Stick a firehose in your woman's genitals while you sing the star-spangled banner in vietnamese. Abduct a hobo with me so we can pierce his nipples and dress him in a tuxedo made out of meat. I want you to wear one of those cones dogs get at the vet so I can fill it with M&M’s up to your nose. Then I am going to put live crickets in there while you carve the words to the magna carta on my chest with a rusty spork.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Farrah I need somebody to train a pony to **** me up the bum and wear a nzai uniform also in this fantasy you are the hamburgler and must refer to me as mayor mccheese if that is cool I will call you

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I want to wear a police mans uniform and be beaten with a string of sausages but you have to do a voice like an old woman and swear randomly like you have tourettes is this too taboo or can you do it?

superannonon

Avatar: 255684 2011-12-14 03:08:42 -0500

[**** yeah ****es im very special]

Level 16 Hacker

I wish I were more like Celerysteve cause he's my hero

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!