Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n One day Fluttershy

One day Fluttershy noticed that her woman's genitals was itchy, she scratched and scratched it until she felt aroused. She went outside into the forest and sat pretty when she saw Rainbow dash land by. ”’Sup.” said Rainbow dash, “Rainbow, please be honest,” Fluttershy laid down and showed her hot woman's genitals “would you **** me?”. Rainbow dash then grew a huge boner and pounced on Fluttershy, ****ing her again and again. Fluttershy Moaned very quiet moans as Rainbow dash ****ed her beyond point where her male reproductive organ was blisteringly red and burning “Stop Rainbow dash, my woman's genitals is burning” whispered Fluttershy, but Rainbow dash didn’t hear and continued to **** her despite the burning pain of her male reproductive organ. Rainbow dash suddenly felt the urge to **** faster and did a sonic raingreat times, Fluttershy let out a cry of equal joy and pleasure. All the ponies galloped to the forest to see Rainbow dash rain****ing Fluttershy, and they got aroused by this and started to masturbate. Pinkie got even more aroused and hopped herself into Rainbow’s bum “Oh, I feel a great vibration in my prostate” said Rainbow dash while Pinkie Pie was violently hopping on her prostate. Suddenly Rainbow came a much mor violent great times and launched Fluttershy in the air with her thick burst of rainsemen. Pinkie kept on hopping on Rainbow’s prostate making Rainbow dash ejaculate a near endless fountain of rainbow semen. Pinkie aroused by the noises ejaculated milk chocolate semen in Rainbow’s bum when suddlenly Fluttershy fell and landed herself perfectly on Rainbow’s blistering red male reproductive organ. Rainbow dash soon turned red and her male reproductive organ was finally tired with everything and fell off in a bloody mess. “Oh, I’m sorry for all this mess” Fluttershy said while the paramedics transported Rainbow and her male reproductive organ to the hospital. Suddenly Twilight came out of the blue and said “This would make a nice letter to the princess”, so they wrote about Rainbow’s sexual adventures and sent the letter plus a few pictures of it to Celestia.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/27/2011 11:23PM     | #

bump

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/30/2011 6:03PM     | #

I don’t know why I read all of that. To be honest it is better then some of the **** fanfics people try to pbum.

– Bear

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/01/2011 3:10AM     | #

sonic raingreat times

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/01/2011 12:15PM     | #

Oh boy My Little Pony it’s not like there’s not an entire site devoted to that already

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/02/2011 11:50AM     | #

That was ****ing fantastic

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/03/2011 4:22AM     | #

Un****ingBelievable! Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/04/2011 10:16AM     | #

­>implying all of these fabulous persons didnt already know about 4chan

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/04/2011 10:18AM     | #

*clop

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/04/2011 11:40AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/04/2011 12:31PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/05/2011 3:43AM     | #

When Celestia got Fluttershy’s letter and pictures, she couldn’t help but masturbate over them. While she was masturbating to the pictures of Rainbow Dash’s male reproductive organ and her colorful semen, the door cracked open and Luna saw what Celestia was doing. Luna went into the room trying not to be heard but then Celestia saw her reflection on the mirror, “This is not what you think it is” Celestia said as Luna staired at her naked body. “Sister, I know just what you’re doing” said Luna as she took off her clothes, “I do it to”. They closed and locked the door as they masturbated to the pictures together, feeding eachother their bodily fluids. Celestia then looked at Luna’s woman's genitals and aimed her horn at it, Luna responded by laying spread eagle. Celestia poked her horn into Luna’s woman's genitals, “Oh yes, oh yes!” Luna cried as Celestia twisted and turned her horn inside Luna. Luna then pulled the horn out, turned and pointed at her flank, “Do it here now” she said. Celestia proceeded to poke her horn into Luna’s stary bum, twisting and turning her horn again and again, “Faster, faster!” Luna cried out. Celestia not only twisted and turned her horn faster but also casted a vibration spell on her horn, causing Luna to have a violent orgasm making her woman's genitals all wet. Celestia licked the fluid off of Luna’s woman's genitals while she was bein suspended from her horn, “Yes, yes, thou is perfect!” Luna yelled in the royal Canterlot tone. Later that day they both got tired and slept together kissing in the night, living happily and lovingly ever after despite their rocky relationship in the past 1000 years.

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/06/2011 8:23PM     | #

The next day when I read these posts I stopped and asked myself “why am I reading this crap?” The answer being plain to see as having nothing better to do and in order to alleviate my own boredom I went to find better thing with which to bide my time.

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 12:20AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 3:20AM     | #

this isfull of male reproductive organ

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 12:27PM     | #

I have the most awkward boner right now…

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 3:40PM     | #

GTFO Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 5:16PM     | #

You make Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/07/2011 6:24PM     | #

bump

Anonymous
Anonymous
12/30/2011 5:59PM     | #

Dude he Copied that From The Tiny Horses That Are Entitled To me Forum!Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/11/2012 11:52AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!