Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature ARP as youself thid is a good idea everybody is gonna do it so do it first to be a trendsetter or at least be one of not the last or at lebumt cool enough to have posted because oh man this will be the one we talk about like the good olddayys

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

This is my impression of peter griffin arping with a sniper rifle saying shutup viscera shutup viscera

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

this is peter griffin try to snipe and then being ninjad by himself oh look a ninja shutup viscera and then he laughs like peter griffin because adding that at the end was a nice touch/10/petter griffin shutup viscera

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

This is peter griffin masturbating I am masturbating and I want viscera to shutup and chuck diesel sucks fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

this is chuck diesel I mean peter griffin taking a dump on chuck diesel while chuck diesel sucks twenty fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs and its just he’s not saying anything he is just takiing a **** not saying anything

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

This is viscera eating a big pile of **** hello my name is viscera and I am just doing what I normally do because I just do that and that is all I am saying

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

this is african american man ****ting in visceras mouth and chuck diesel is sucking a male reproductive organ I like watermelon

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

This is a **** if it could talk and it had the voice of peter griffin oh no viscera is eating me but should take the peter griffin part out because it just makes it longer than it needs to be but its ok cuz chuck diesel likes long things if they are fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs he is sucking on

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Alt reveal.

Celerysteve is Celerysteve as Celerysteve in Celerysteves production of a Celerysteve thread.

And as usual it wasn’t worth looking at.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Dunatis Posted:

Alt reveal.

Celerysteve is Celerysteve as Celerysteve in Celerysteves production of a Celerysteve thread.

And as usual it wasn’t worth looking at.

Now now. I like the shut up viscera part. And chuck is a fabulous person nigerlover. It’s not all bad.

UNBAN THE INSPECTOR!

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Bacchus Posted:

UNBAN THE INSPECTOR!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Oh woah bro harsh don’t get on that guys badside he’s all like celerysteve celerysteve something that part was pretty good though like he’s all sayin that or whatever he’s all celerysteve and then I’m like yeah whose your daddy uh celerysteve uh celerysteve is my daddy I been a bad girl

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Visceras a bad girl yeah shutup badgirl chucks a bad girl bacchus is a bad girl come here bad girl

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

But honestly I was thinkin this morning about when I was talking about hostel and the human centipede more on that later back to bacchus with the weather

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Nah see bro it’s like this k this is why hostel is way more ****ed up I know I made that point and nobody really disagreed or cared but well just stfu.

The Human Centipede

“Alright these people in Europe get kidnapped or whatever”

Uh-huh

“Then their lips are sewed to each others bumes”

OMFG THAT ****S HILARIOUS GTFO

“but like you know its all scarey and disturbing and ****”

No **** is hilarious they eat poop I mean thats comedy

Hostel

“Alright these people in Europe get kidnapped or whatever”

Uh-huh

“Then they get tortured”

Yeah

“They get tortured and people torture them”

Yeah

“people torture them”

Yeah and then

“People torture them”

and?

“People torture them”

wait what

“People torture them”

so no poop?

“No”

That’s ****ed up dude

“how is that ****ed up and thc isn’t”

Uh because thats ****ed up

“but something something something”

that’s ****ed up. I mean thats… thats ****ed up. That’s ****ed up dude. You’re ****ed up.

“but I’m Quentin Tarrantino”

Yeah cool man

“so its cool?”

no dude thats ****ed up

“but you know like I made pulp fiction and all that and I’m all famous”

that movie is overated

“you didnt like pulp fiction?”

No it’s a good move but its overated its just like regular good and its kind of old and kind of boring like its suppose to be some overblown iconic bull**** or whatever its alright

“ok fine i give a **** or whatevr cuz im all famous why are you still writing this celerysteve”

i don’t know I’m not really into writing it anymore yeah and I don’t care about ending anymore but yeah you know chuck diesel

“Oh the guy who sucks fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs no I mean I havent heard of him cuz he is just like chuck diesel but I mean totally sounds like a guy who sucks fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs”

yeah I know huh and yeah whatever this was a better idea in my head and you didnt read it stfu

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Hold the **** on when did this stop being about me?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Dude get the zaarly app on your phone that is the new thing to troll I decided because my stomach hurts from laughing right now.

Celerysteve Posted:

**** fabulous person ricket more like stickit stickit right up your bum fabulous person that is what you like you ****ing fabulous person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!