Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Spam Remember that time

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

for like 5 minutes when this subforum first came out that we all actually kinda RPed as various stupid characters we made up and I was like an old man with severe dementia (which was funny because everyone actually thought I was way older than 20 for awhile) and when you posted in Advanced Role-Playing without role-playing you got a temp ban?

Because I don’t.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

coL.Minigun

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I warned you about ARP jb, i told you dog

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Adapt Posted:

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I was like dude don’t make ARP thats gay it is not going to be any different and they were all like no no dude it will be different and I’m like dude I freaking told you.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Chloe Moretz

Level 20 Camwhore

Never had sex - except for that one time with a pig and a cat... LET US NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN

lol I remember that time when I was liek, 9 or something, and my Uncle Trevor babysat me and he was all like “Oh Chloe my little starlet give Unca Trevaor a hug” and I was liek “omg ok” and liek as I was hugging him he liek reached into my Gumby and friends panties and rubbed my pre teen clitty till it gushed vag juice lol hawt

Chloe Moretz Posted:

lol I remember that time when I was liek, 9 or something, and my Uncle Trevor babysat me and he was all like “Oh Chloe my little starlet give Unca Trevaor a hug” and I was liek “omg ok” and liek as I was hugging him he liek reached into my Gumby and friends panties and rubbed my pre teen clitty till it gushed vag juice lol hawt

Denise?

iMac G4

[Wolf Gang]

Level 9 Troll

I SUCK **** OUT OF HOMELESS GUYS bumHOLES FOR FUN.

Graffiti Artist on the Internet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!