Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate hey bob

Hm

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

oh i was just about to tell you i found you one.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

though my hopes are still high for a TF2 hat.

I got to many tf2 hats as it is. Wonder if Dota 2 will be any better then the first one and have all the same types of players Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Bear Posted:

I got to many tf2 hats as it is. Wonder if Dota 2 will be any better then the first one and have all the same types of players Log in to see images!

Its essentially a port with prettier graphics. MOBA’s attract some of the worst people in the world. So yeah it will still have the **** playerbase once it gets out of beta

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Bob has lost 20 pounds and gained self-respect cuz he is all I’m not answering to that. That reminds me of the commercial where they are like this Bob bob has a new stride in his step he is taking a male reproductive organ pill. Bob you should take a male reproductive organ pill because even if you are average it will look smaller in the fat just sayin’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!