Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Clbum Discussion Thread

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Shii Posted:

Primarily made because I saw the NPC thread was starting to turn towards discussion of new clbumes and I’m trying to keep it on track.

Dobnits, feel free to post that sweet clbum idea here (or I could do it.)

EDIT: Or if new clbumes aren’t forthcoming use this thread to talk about the sensitivities or new combo-clbumes or whatever.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

Are they even considering new clbumes?

I support the creativity but I just want to make sure so this won’t become useless.

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Invariel Posted:

It really doesn’t hurt to make a suggestion, even if that suggestion is ultimately turned down.

I should point out that the “sensitivity” introduction is forthcoming, and is designed such that each of the five sensitivities represents one of the five clbumes currently in the game, each with their strengths and weaknesses.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Fortunato Posted:

I don’t really see a need for a new clbum. NOt to mention this would upset the competitive dynamic that’s already p problematic on the leaderboards. Last thing we need is another new clbum to have people complaining about leaderboard griefing for.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

Fortunato Posted:

I don’t really see a need for a new clbum. NOt to mention this would upset the competitive dynamic that’s already p problematic on the leaderboards. Last thing we need is another new clbum to have people complaining about leaderboard griefing for.

I second this statement. If any new clbumes are introduced to the gameplay, they should be the “combo” clbumes that have been thrown around Flamebate forever. Those would be much easyer to balance, imo. The only problem with the “combo” clbumes that I see is the fact that there would be a lot of them (6 of them if, for instance, Hacker-Troll would amount to the same clbum as Troll-Hacker or 12 if that’s not the case – these numbers are there bumuming that the re-re can’t be combined with any other clbum).

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

That’s right.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Shii Posted:

Then use this thread to discuss stuff about the clbum combinations or sensitivities. I left it vaguely entitled “Clbum Discussion” because I wanted to make sure it was an applicable thread.

I remember hearing a lot of talk about a Furry clbum (do it do it do it Log in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Shii Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

We had an idea for a “good poster” clbum for a while. We nicknamed it “The Suit,” even though it wasn’t that appropriate. (In Flamebate, people suggested better names, I can’t find it at the moment.)

I’d love to see it happen someday, but I don’t know if we’re quite ready to build a new clbum!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Invariel Posted:

Shii Posted:

Then use this thread to discuss stuff about the clbum combinations or sensitivities.

Can we wait until the testing of that dynamic is finishedhas started before making everything better, please? Log in to see images!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

dobnits Posted:

Yeah give me a minute ill post my sweet bum idea again.

Also, the d in my name is not capital. Do it right or dont do it at all D:

The smartbum.

Intelligent, cunning, and pretty much a pompous know-it-all more than willing to show the internet that he/she is the smartest one around. (Secondary Stat=smugness) We all know of at least one on every forum we frequent. Attacks come from two trees (as usual). “Insulting your intelligence” (with stuff like extensive vocabulary) and “SCIENCE!” (prove your intelligence, therefore stroking your ego by solving complex scientific equations). Items to increase max smugness come in the form of degrees. From a starter (Bumble**** High School Diploma) to the big guns (Harvard triple doctorate). Smart bumes have exorbitant amounts of ego and a decent amount of offense, but dismal defensive stats. Taken from the receiving end, there is nothing smart-alecks hate more than having any of their theories questioned.

================================================================================

The Clbum Warfare NPC is QuantumProdigy99, A fourth-grade self-decreed “hyper-genius” moonlighting as quantum physicist (as the name implies) He is quite possibly the smartest person on the internet, and is not afraid to tell you that. QP likes to talk about his scientific escapades and likes even more to brag about his 323 IQ. He is quick to finish your sentences in the sTalk convo. He won’t immediately mention his lack of age, but will quickly take advantage of the fact should you logically deduce it. He harbors a grudge against the Internet Tough Guy clbum (at the time i was toying with two other clbumes, h0g’s artist and Internet Tough guy) comparing them to the very bullies that torment him day in and day out. (Considering he is bullied even at his school for the exceptionally gifted for being such a know it all, that is quite an accomplishment)

He than orders you to take out the Internet Tough Guy forum for the sake of him, yourself, and self-proclaimed geniuses all across the internet.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

this goes on but yeah thats p much the gist of it

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

lol dobnitsLog in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

who?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Peregrine Posted:

lol dobnitsLog in to see images!

Pretty much my thoughts about this

iDavid

[Rap dog and the mu-
lti colored bean f-
arts
]

Level 69 Hacker

very special beyond belief

A quantitative attribute is one that exists in a range of magnitudes, and can therefore be measured. Measurements of any particular quantitative property are expressed as a specific quantity, referred to as a unit, multiplied by a number. Examples of physical quantities are distance, mbum, and time. Many attributes in the social sciences, including abilities and personality traits, are also studied as quantitative properties and principles.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!