Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News so I lost my job today and now im going clubbing

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Well, bob, at least you know we’re all here for you.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

If a single post on forumwarz posted after today gets a 10000 upvotes I will kill myself on cam

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

bobdisgea Posted:

If a single post on forumwarz posted after today gets a 10000 upvotes I will kill myself on cam

toxx

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

If a single post on forumwarz posted after today gets 1 upvote bob will kill himself on cam.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Adapt Posted:

If a single post on forumwarz posted after today gets 1 upvote bob will kill himself on cam.

toxx

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

bobdisgea Posted:

If you killed yourself on cam, would that post get 10000 upvotes? Are we putting the cart before the horse here?

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

dude bob sorry i got you fired

you were cool in the beginnin when i just started workin there you showed me all those space in betweens the walls where you keep your candles and piles of hair and i was like cool dude you got a lot a hair back there and it was cool when you told me that code word i could use with your friend ron to get a free coka cola slushie i love those and it was mega cool that the word was titwoman's genitals

but then i started meetin people like kyle and todd and janice and tamra and fat janice and lesbo sharla and denny and tim tim and slamdunk and the big nig and rover and baby and that burmese girl with the lazy eye and i didnt need you anymore cuz i was with the cool kids and now i just take my slushs and ron dont say ****

so the other day i brought in like 500 hotdogs the other day uncooked i was gonna have a barbecue with sexy eye in one of your hair caves and i ended up leavin them hidden in a clothes rack because the new bikes just came in and i bet kyle i could jump the greetin card aisle im really good a bikes dude dont even try to think you can be better than me anyway those hot dogs were there for like five days and some dumbbum kids ate like 100 of them and got real sick everybody was puking and one of them died or choked or i dont know

but bill was all like WHO THE **** DID THIS WHO THE **** JUST LEFT HOT DOGS OUT EVERYWHERE UNREFRIGERATED AND UNFORZEN WHO THE **** DID THIS

and i was like it was BOB and all my friends was like yeah it was bob cuz not of us like you and i gave ron titty twisters until he said it was you too so you got ****ed over by us and cos you were goin down i blamed you for some stat rapes and mutilations and some pcp dealin i was doing so you got off pretty light

your ****ed for a reference though sorry dawg lets chill sometime oh man if you thought fat janice was fat you should see her woman's genitals i got up in that like she was puppet good times

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Charlie Sheen Posted:

dude bob sorry i got you fired

you were cool in the beginnin when i just started workin there you showed me all those space in betweens the walls where you keep your candles and piles of hair and i was like cool dude you got a lot a hair back there and it was cool when you told me that code word i could use with your friend ron to get a free coka cola slushie i love those and it was mega cool that the word was titwoman's genitals

but then i started meetin people like kyle and todd and janice and tamra and fat janice and lesbo sharla and denny and tim tim and slamdunk and the big nig and rover and baby and that burmese girl with the lazy eye and i didnt need you anymore cuz i was with the cool kids and now i just take my slushs and ron dont say ****

so the other day i brought in like 500 hotdogs the other day uncooked i was gonna have a barbecue with sexy eye in one of your hair caves and i ended up leavin them hidden in a clothes rack because the new bikes just came in and i bet kyle i could jump the greetin card aisle im really good a bikes dude dont even try to think you can be better than me anyway those hot dogs were there for like five days and some dumbbum kids ate like 100 of them and got real sick everybody was puking and one of them died or choked or i dont know

but bill was all like WHO THE **** DID THIS WHO THE **** JUST LEFT HOT DOGS OUT EVERYWHERE UNREFRIGERATED AND UNFORZEN WHO THE **** DID THIS

and i was like it was BOB and all my friends was like yeah it was bob cuz not of us like you and i gave ron titty twisters until he said it was you too so you got ****ed over by us and cos you were goin down i blamed you for some stat rapes and mutilations and some pcp dealin i was doing so you got off pretty light

your ****ed for a reference though sorry dawg lets chill sometime oh man if you thought fat janice was fat you should see her woman's genitals i got up in that like she was puppet good times

Fake Charlie Sheen gay Imitator is Gay and Fake.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

AvengerousBird Posted:

get the **** out

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

AvengerousBird Posted:

Giant fine upstanding member of society is a giant fine upstanding member of society

sdgrbass09 was banned for this post by Catt although

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

since when do we ban people on this site anymore catt?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!