Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest 75 BP for a custom avatar pic?

CandieCane

Level 42 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Not sure if this has been done or if the prize is high enough but yeah.

~Must have to do with me being a camwhore (no complete nudity though obv.).

~Must obviously follow all the rules for an avatar(*see bottom*).

~Make sure your avatar is 93x93 pixels and no greater than 100K in size. Accepted formats are: .jpg, .gif, and .png.

~Must have all submissions in by midnight October 10th.

Log in to see images!Feel free to ask me any questions you would like, I will also put a list below of my likes and dislikes to help out a bit.

Blue, green, black,

Food

Funny

Animals

Sex

Dislikes:

Current music

Yellow, brown

Children or anything child related

Religion

Politics

Log in to see images!Lol I have no idea, but yeah hopefully I get some responses I can’t figure out anything cool to make my avatar. Feel free to comment on here or tubmail me with any questions.

Forumwarz.com, its owners, employees and advertisers are not responsible for the content uploaded to their site by its users from a legal or business perspective.

By uploading content to Forumwarz.com, you ensure that you are legally cleared to use any artwork, photography and logos uploaded. The user shall not upload to Forumwarz.com any content which violates or infringes the rights of any persons, including but not limited to rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights.

Forumwarz.com is not responsible for any damages caused to its users by uploaded user content. You agree to hold Forumwarz.com harmless from any claims concerning the publishing or use of content, that have been breached by you, the user.

Uploading content with excessive nudity, violence, defamation or harbumment is prohibited. We reserve the discretion to reject excessively offensive material. The user shall not upload to Forumwarz.com any content which violates any law, or which contain viruses, “worms,” “spyware,” “trojan horses” or any other harmful properties.

Uploaded content is not guaranteed any sort of permanence: Other Forumwarz users may replace it, and the Forumwarz.com organization reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or remove content displayed, uploaded to, distributed, or otherwise published through the Forumwarz.com at any time without any obligation to provide a refund.

Each time you upload, or attempt to upload, user content to Forumwarz.com, you will be confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

By submitting content, you grant Forumwarz.com the non-exclusive right to copy, transmit and display the content in such a manner that may promote, advertise or publicize Forumwarz.com.

Forumwarz.com reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

CandieCane Posted:

Not sure if this has been done or if the prize is high enough but yeah.

~Must have to do with me being a camwhore (no complete nudity though obv.).

~Must obviously follow all the rules for an avatar(*see bottom*).

~Make sure your avatar is 93x93 pixels and no greater than 100K in size. Accepted formats are: .jpg, .gif, and .png.

~Must have all submissions in by midnight October 10th.

Log in to see images!Feel free to ask me any questions you would like, I will also put a list below of my likes and dislikes to help out a bit.

Blue, green, black,

Food

Funny

Animals

Sex

Dislikes:

Current music

Yellow, brown

Children or anything child related

Religion

Politics

Log in to see images!Lol I have no idea, but yeah hopefully I get some responses I can’t figure out anything cool to make my avatar. Feel free to comment on here or tubmail me with any questions.

Forumwarz.com, its owners, employees and advertisers are not responsible for the content uploaded to their site by its users from a legal or business perspective.

By uploading content to Forumwarz.com, you ensure that you are legally cleared to use any artwork, photography and logos uploaded. The user shall not upload to Forumwarz.com any content which violates or infringes the rights of any persons, including but not limited to rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights.

Forumwarz.com is not responsible for any damages caused to its users by uploaded user content. You agree to hold Forumwarz.com harmless from any claims concerning the publishing or use of content, that have been breached by you, the user.

Uploading content with excessive nudity, violence, defamation or harbumment is prohibited. We reserve the discretion to reject excessively offensive material. The user shall not upload to Forumwarz.com any content which violates any law, or which contain viruses, “worms,” “spyware,” “trojan horses” or any other harmful properties.

Uploaded content is not guaranteed any sort of permanence: Other Forumwarz users may replace it, and the Forumwarz.com organization reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or remove content displayed, uploaded to, distributed, or otherwise published through the Forumwarz.com at any time without any obligation to provide a refund.

Each time you upload, or attempt to upload, user content to Forumwarz.com, you will be confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

By submitting content, you grant Forumwarz.com the non-exclusive right to copy, transmit and display the content in such a manner that may promote, advertise or publicize Forumwarz.com.

Forumwarz.com reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice.

gtoxx

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­here you go hope you like it

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­here you go hope you like it

Well **** the contest is already over.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!