Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage The Food Counterparts of 80's & 90's Metal

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I was think about this when I was driving home.

AC/DC – Would be like a big awesome bacon double cheeseburger cuz they kind of have this universal basic kind of appeal (not a critique of their music like technically, more like the experience of listening) but you’re still like **** yeah thats some good **** right there but maybe a little greasy.

The Scorpions – Like some really good gourmet Italian **** or somethin maybe like some good bum tortellini with shrimps and your like **** this sauce is good how they make that so good and you’re like oh what are these things those taste awesome too like you can just really sit down take your time and enjoy that **** and you’re like oh man this is so good.

Motorhead – Motorhead is a big ****in steak all bloody n **** with some good asparagus like you like if you don’t even like asparagus.

Metallica – Mcdonalds because its **** and every ****stain eats it.

Pantera – Similar but even worse, like a ****ty variety of Hamburger Helper.

That’s all I thought of at this point yes it is an awesome post and you’re welcome.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­sorry bro but old metallica was awesome also you forgot megadeth

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

metal is to music what fried sheep balls are to food. pointless and disgusting

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Maybe old metallica is the McRib.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Metallica – McDonald’s fries that have been in your car for a few months. Pretty good when you first got them but they’re old and stale now.

Stryper – Veggie/soy burger. Tastes mostly like it’s supposed to, but there’s just something wrong about it

Dream Theater – Weird **** from the local ethnic restaurant. No ****ing clue what it is, but it’s pretty damn good.

Faster woman's genitalscat – Taco Bell taco that’s been left under the heat lamp too long. Probably wouldn’t be that bad, but it’s just past its time.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Pretty good when you first got them but they’re old and stale now.

”It’s sitting on a bookshelf right now, so it’s not really taking up any space, so why not?” she said. It ceased giving off any sort of odor after 24 hours, she said, adding: “You have to see this thing.”

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Peregrine Posted:

”It’s sitting on a bookshelf right now, so it’s not really taking up any space, so why not?” she said. It ceased giving off any sort of odor after 24 hours, she said, adding: “You have to see this thing.”

Yeah I saw that on Supersize Me too. Then I had a Big Mac.

Chuck Diesel Posted:

McDonald’s was awesome, too. Now I can’t take it. Except McDonald’s didn’t change, I just learned what real food is. So maybe Van Hagar is more Mickey D.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Bacchus Posted:

McDonald’s was awesome, too. Now I can’t take it. Except McDonald’s didn’t change, I just learned what real food is. So maybe Van Hagar is more Mickey D.

­yeah i stay away from mcdonalds except for like once or twice a year cause that **** is terrible only problem is that its super cheap

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­yeah i stay away from mcdonalds except for like once or twice a year cause that **** is terrible only problem is that its super cheap

“It’s super cheap” describes around 90% of my diet. And my past girlfriends ohhhhhhhhhh

scullybot

Avatar: 61450 Fri Dec 19 02:16:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

TickledPink

Level 12 Camwhore

GiMmEe DaT DuNkEe bum An DeM bIg oLe LeGz

Pantera is the fkucin awesome super hot cajun wings you happened upon at your local pub, like a wicked secret only you know.

That is all

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Dio – King’s feast

Ozzy – Leftovers from king’s feast sitting on the table 12 hours later

Man-O-War – Whatever the meat with bone through it you see in every video game ever made is or actually nah like rad mexican food cuz its spicy & ingredients are pretty much the same

Cinderella – Some fabulous persongy ice cream or flavored coffee thing you don’t really tell people you like but the **** **** tastes awesome.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Your steak, sir. I mean yeah the edges are a little charred and the inside is blood red but that’s all part of the damn flavor it’s a choice cut ****.

And BTW if you have not seen this video it is pretty much a prerequisite to life and learning how to be a real man so honestly might as well thank me for pointing that out and get it crossed off the list.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Yeah but thing is like they’re educational too. Everything you need to know about REALITY in this vid… but like lemmy just say if u don’t know this **** neither of these vids really do ‘em justice. Like The Game, that song right there bro – best song ever ruined by pro wrestling hands down you gotta admit.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

best song ever not ruined by pro wrestling hands down you gotta admit.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­slayer is like top ramen because it says different things on the label but you know its all the same **** on the inside

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!