Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx some **** like about trollong

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Like it is like some seriously good **** like epiphinal and all intellectual and not like what u thinkin probably came to me the other day was gonna post it but like only posted it in my head but I will post it later here.

Also in before in before celerysteve is not really gonna say anything and that is the troll cuz that’s way too obvious chuck. Nah bro I just gotta like look at somethin first **** is like yeah man.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Ok well since I’m taking a **** and I’m waiting for the energy to go up on my game might as well post some of it.

Ok like this is no moralfabulous persongery justification like the thought started with me actually being annoyed by moralfabulous persongery justifcation like some news story on youtube like chick gets trolled hard and an heros and some guy comments like that is not trolling tat is bullying and I’m like uh no dude THAT IS trolling not your fabulous persongy moralfabulous person interpretation of good natured pranks your on candid camera bull**** you fabulous person face ****ing reality for ****sake k imma wipe my bum and get back at you cool forum bros later.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

celerysteve is the troll making me read something that wasn’t worth reading because I have to say you totally trolled me

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

hey guys, do we even know that Celerysteve is just one guy? he could constitute a series of hobos, all wandering into the same internet cafe and plunking down at the seat nearest the radiator, e-mumbling into the forum window some naive teenager had left open long ago.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

SanDyk Posted:

hey guys, do we even know that Celerysteve is just one guy? he could constitute a series of hobos, all wandering into the same internet cafe and plunking down at the seat nearest the radiator, e-mumbling into the forum window some naive teenager had left open long ago.

I think it’s more like 5 or 6 15-year-old boys that play on mom’s computer while they watch WWE.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Sandyke saved me the trouble of actually reading the first two posts.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Ok yeah same **** diff day grow up brah imma finish dis later I have not even began we are just like the part on star wars where the words goin up the screen like u know the prolog oh but it aint even that long so whatevs spank ur monkey wit ur fake trollin I gives a damn.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

oh how droll

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

See the thing is and this has nothing to do with what I ws talking about butr I don’t troll never have cuz to troll would imply a facdae and that just ain’t me baby.

But like here’s the ting dude the nastiest most ****ed up trolls who are grieving grieving famalies and gore pics n shiyt like thats what we need. That’s what’s good. These are the ****ing good guys.

But the **** is no aint just talking about my bum here bro like put it in perseptive. You look at our society where we ****ed up where we gone wrong is we have a majority that caters to the minority its a backwards ****ed up system that creates censorhip and lawsuits and **** like that and u gots to walk on eggshells not to offend these few people who are ****ing babies abusing our ****ed up system.

So wherein lies the connection CS well I will ****ing tell you. N yeah ok imma goin on here but I gotsa lay the **** out for properly educating you individuals.

so

read

it

****er

The world is ****ed up with all this bull****. They need to be ****in reprogrammed cuz idgaf what they say you don’t got the right to be offended and then cause some legislature or some **** that makes you feel better and ****s up everyone elses freedoms u ****in baby.

”Ff there is hope it lies in the trolls”

George Orwell

Like trolls they ****in change the way people think and not like persuasively but like as to their reaction to the troll they want to outsmart the troll four famous ****ing words for you don’t feed the troll. Don’t feed the troll. Don’t feed thr troll. Get it? Don’t show you are offended. Don’t show you are offended. Don’t show you are offended. That’s what they learn when they say that & you can say well thats just **** online but nah brah cuz there brain be like rearranging **** around for them to think like that cuz initially their knee jerk response is to feed the troll but they learn not to and like indirectly they become less whiny fabulous persons.

So they must be trolled & they must be trolled hard. Hard as possible past their breaking point until there is no breaking point & the lesson is ****ing solidified without exception. That’s whats up brother thats what it is all about.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Like figh club brah.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

It’s like Celerysteve moves farther along the autism spectrum each day

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Celerysteve Posted:

Like figh club brah.

how pbumé

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

It’s like Celerysteve moves farther along the autism spectrum each day

Dude hey my name is sdgrbbum09 look I made another little quip that’s what I am limited to can I get a rimshot.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Celerysteve Posted:

Dude hey my name is sdgrbbum09 look I made another little quip that’s what I am limited to can I get a rimshot.

Pretty much yeah

http://instantrimshot.com/clbumic/?sound=rimshot

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

SanDyk Posted:

celerysteve is the troll making me read something that wasn’t worth reading because I have to say you totally trolled me

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­i dont even get why people still try to troll here its like theres 5 active posters good job bros you trolled 20 percent of whats left

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Celerysteve Posted:

u gots to walk on eggshells not to offend these few people who are ****ing babies abusing our ****ed up system.

celerySteve Posted:

Don’t feed the troll. Don’t feed thr troll. Get it? Don’t show you are offended.

ITT CS SHOULD LEARN TO FOLLOW HIS OWN ADVICE.

THIS ONE is the good guy.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

But aahz I am offended by your very presence.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

But its cool if u dudes like don’t nderstand like cuz u don’t need to but like I ain’t even trawlin

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Celerysteve Posted:

Don’t show you are offended. Don’t show you are offended.

Celerysteve Posted:

But aahz I am offended by your very presence.

thanks for the easy victory, CS. Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!