Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx FUN things you can do from your body! [suck on this real deep ****faces!]

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

this is the ultimate FETISH thread! Log in to see images!

ALL thing you allways wanted to do and turn you on great times here!

this is gonna be a party your tiny male reproductive organ will enjoy for days without end!

(HINT: reading this stuff loud in a nice quiet nurturing enviroment like a library upon wanking can be reeelly pleasant! srsly do it, YOU won’t regret, you’ll thank me)

***Somewank posts a body part and you post something really fun, hot and exciting to do with that unwashed corner of the body! and then you post another body part that the next guy virtually molests and great timesming right on keyboard! don’t necessarily have to be yours Log in to see images! (both body part and keyboard)! see this thread as some worldwide online great times! this is your like so great times, enjoy nus!

~~~

let’s get hot! fabulous person!:

~~~

as you are reading this I’m probably fantasizing about sucking your eye red and dry, till ya bleed but you don’t want me to stop and you get in a higher state of extase. your body numbs as your hand reaches for urbum, and you try to dig as deep as you can and deeper and you try to moan or scream but I won’t let you… but you feel so excited and you feel your great times stacking up in your balls and feel like you could explode any second! You form a fist with the hand you had hidden deep inside urbum safe from the outside world and instantly your little male reproductive organ squirts a nuclar blast on my cats nazi!!!

Now what fun things can you do with a nasi?

REMEMBER:If this does not turn you on you probably really are some kind of woman's genitals fabulous person! Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

tldr

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

what

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

lol wat

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

He meant his cat’s swazi. his cat is a nazi skin head, apparently.

I don’t understand the rules of this game, but I’ll give it a go.

I take a needle and thread and sew your cat’s swazi shut, then seal it with epoxy just to be sure. Then I stuff it up your bum tail first so just it’s head is sticking out. I then proceed to feed your cat big juicy mousers. As the cat is unable to ****, it just gets fatter and fatter, until finally, mewing piteously, it explodes and stimulates your prostate. You have a huge orgasm that sends your **** mixed with cat guts and cat **** flying up thru your digestive tract. You die of Toxoplasma gondii, but not after infecting your family.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

He meant his cat’s swazi. his cat is a nazi skin head, apparently.

I don’t understand the rules of this game, but I’ll give it a go.

I take a needle and thread and sew your cat’s swazi shut, then seal it with epoxy just to be sure. Then I stuff it up your bum tail first so just it’s head is sticking out. I then proceed to feed your cat big juicy mousers. As the cat is unable to ****, it just gets fatter and fatter, until finally, mewing piteously, it explodes and stimulates your prostate. You have a huge orgasm that sends your **** mixed with cat guts and cat **** flying up thru your digestive tract. You die of Toxoplasma gondii, but not after infecting your family.

Oh ****. That was the greatest thing ever written on these forums. EVAR.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d like to point out that family could be considered a body part if:

a) You’re a Siamese twin

or

b) It refers to your family member

@Shanty: TYVMLog in to see images!

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex0_Exxample

[Church of Scientol-
ogy
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hello there mister Hansen, have you found the thread yet?

You are a ****wad you are made of **** and fail

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Indeed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!