Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell im the most vile thing on the planet.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

everything terrible and **** seeks me while all that is good and beautiful flees. should anybody stumble upon my lair, they would kill me on the spot with their bare hands out of pity. the thought of somebody ever ****ing me is beyond ridiculous. if i see a woman in real life, i fall on the floor and twitch my muscles that dont exist. i also speak in tongues. 1337 and klingon to be precise, the only languages i can utter anymore. the only thing i talk about in these languages are reddit and 4chan memes. i have both sites open at all times and i read them and laugh at the things posted on them. i consider my self both anonymous and a redditor. my t-shirts and bumper stickers on my pc case prove this. if you look at me, i will immediately star telling you about super street fighter 4 arcade edition character tierlists and texting you quotes from my erotic fan fiction of Whos the Boss?, tweeting to you links to wakizashi self defense videos and yet not make eye contact ever. if you run away i write you in my torture fanfics taking place in the forgotten realms universe as revenge. all my anime figures have dried great times on them. especially the nendoroids. i liked and still like friends and watch at least an episode a day on dvd. if your unfortunate enough to b working at the burger king i visit daily, you will soon enough know every bit by louis ck by heart. i french kiss gbs on the mouth. i dont brush my teeth. you can literally pop my pupae. i watch television and talk about television and write columns about television to newspapers. i dont know how to use a urinal. the only thing i have more of then chins is panic attacks and i have them everywhere all the time. i think men who watch my little ponies are fabulous persons. i did like k-on! however. that shows cool.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

i’m a huge stinking idiot. a fistua connects my esophgus and my trachea. when i cough up phglem the pgleghm goes into my gut and i **** out phglem, and when i puke the puke goes into my lungs and everyone goes wow, your breath smells like puke. then i cough violently and the puke is expelled from my throat and nose. i can’t control when or where i pee so the pee is always drizzling from my male reproductive organ. it’s a thick rank pee because all i drink is cola and crap like red bull, and all i eat are precessed meats. my sweat smells of urea. i’m prematurly balding, yet copious amounts hair sprout from my ears. i have a subcutaneous so-called “hidden” cleft-palette, so i talk like a hypernasal retard with a hair lip, even though you cant see it. my eyes are constantly supporating pus from the lacrimal glands and moreover both are lazy, and wobble about like a chameleons.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

It’s true 4chan/Reddit users are the most vile things on the planet

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

Meh. I browse r/gamecollecting most of the time. TIL and IAMA are decent ones too.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

xRAINBOWxPIKACHUx Posted:

Meh. I browse r/gamecollecting most of the time. TIL and IAMA are decent ones too.

Case in point.

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Case in point.

Not really.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

i only chill with the boys at r/mensrights when i’m not furiously masturbating to r/picsofdeadkids

Almost read some of this.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Tesfan Posted:

im the most vile thing on the planet.

you’re a beer ****?

Sig by Aldo

Teh Cezar Posted:

you’re a beer ****?

Beer shart.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!