Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho i ben under cover

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

n not just under covers with ****in

but i got like a regular stpid people job i bean workin in this store seein what life is like for peple what aint me an its been pretty fun an everyone loves me cuz i dont i do whatever i want like smokin all over the place anbitin women an screamin. i drop kicked this biox of somethin the other day i dont know what i was real ****ed up and it wnet flying like a 100 yards.

i keep waitin for someone to realize im Charlie Sheen but it hasnt happen. theres thils chill guy phil an we were gettin high at the tables outside one day an i was all hey phil you ever see two and half man and he was like no and i said what about the Hot Shots franchise of movies there pretty funny but he hadnt see that either and i was like well what about All Dog Go To Heaven 2 maybe this sounds familiar and i start barkin BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK like at him an at people in the lot and my dumb**** manajer comes out and he likes Charlie that my undefcover name stop doin that im writin you up and im like i’m Wild Thing from Major League and Major League 2 im real good friends with corbin bernsen but nothin

sometime when im real just out of it i got into the break room lit up on a cig and lean aganst the counter with my male reproductive organ out doin the slow waggle any bros out there dont no the slow waggle it when you take out your meat and go up an down on the seconds so it like one mississipi up two missisispi down and repeat its like male reproductive organnotyzin and i get yelled about at it a lot but they know i dont care so there all whatever Charlie you do what you want

i got like three girls pregnant this is goin to end up costin me a lot a money which is bad cuz im makin minnie with no bennies

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

mate i havnt seen u around in quite some time

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

this is a dark time for me man im in a bad place

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Charlie Sheen Posted:

male reproductive organnotyzin

Oh my god this post is so great. Oh, jesus. It’s like god himself came down from the heavens to touch our humble abode with some great posts.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

sup man longtimnosee

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!